Originally Posted by Luong1209

For all you thinking Deena is hot...
indifferent.gif

d36e2_deena.gif
=
4513376_f520.jpg
laugh.gif

Premiere was just ok.

They just need to keep MVP for a spin off series or get a whole new cast. This show been terrible since the 1st season.

They just need to keep MVP for a spin off series or get a whole new cast. This show been terrible since the 1st season.

It's funny how MTV gave them manual transmissions to drive. Driving in a different country is hard enough.

It's funny how MTV gave them manual transmissions to drive. Driving in a different country is hard enough.

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

So far Ronnies rocked Bordeaux's, Cement 4s, and grapes
definetely not cement 4s and certainly not grapes.. try rare airs and 5 fusions.. dude isn't bringin the heat like that

cements when he fell of the table i believe and grapes when he was talking to mike about when Mike smashed snookie.
By the way, Mike went to my barbershop(Justin's) when he was getting a cut in the beginning of the episode and my barber Tango was in the background 
pimp.gif

celeb-feet-ronnie-jersey-shore-air-jordans.jpg

definetely not cement 4s and certainly not grapes.. try rare airs and 5 fusions.. dude isn't bringin the heat like that

cements when he fell of the table i believe and grapes when he was talking to mike about when Mike smashed snookie.
By the way, Mike went to my barbershop(Justin's) when he was getting a cut in the beginning of the episode and my barber Tango was in the background 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

pimp.gif

damn.. on feet, those concords look so nice compared to those jams smh
but those werent 4s or 5s in the 1st ep

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
All upper body and no legs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
All upper body and no legs
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom