OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

only saw the second half... but from what i saw sammie and j woww can still get it
devil.gif
... and deena is garbage im sorry 
laugh.gif
... and snookie can get it if she lost weight but she doesn't look that bad... i still don't know why mike is beasting over snookie
30t6p3b.gif
.... and i hope mike aint get knocked out by ronnie and his weak ceasar haircut 
roll.gif
but i think mike did get knocked out 

only saw the second half... but from what i saw sammie and j woww can still get it
devil.gif
... and deena is garbage im sorry 
laugh.gif
... and snookie can get it if she lost weight but she doesn't look that bad... i still don't know why mike is beasting over snookie
30t6p3b.gif
.... and i hope mike aint get knocked out by ronnie and his weak ceasar haircut 
roll.gif
but i think mike did get knocked out 

Jenni looked way better before, she like 80lbs now. Deena can get it from the back but Pauly is trippin kissing that chick.

Jenni looked way better before, she like 80lbs now. Deena can get it from the back but Pauly is trippin kissing that chick.

"They have cameras everywhere, all the time... You're always being watched. You kind of get a little paranoid, because you're like, 'Who's watching me?'... It's trippy. it messes with your head. But that's why we go crazy. That's why we fight with each other. That's why we drink. We're living in a house for two months with that ****. We can't have cellphones, TV, radio or internet... There's no normalcy. It's like a prison, with cameras. The only time we're not on camera is when we're in the shower, and that's why we all take three-hour showers, just to get away from it all"  - one of the jersey shore members

\ i think i would go crazy too

"They have cameras everywhere, all the time... You're always being watched. You kind of get a little paranoid, because you're like, 'Who's watching me?'... It's trippy. it messes with your head. But that's why we go crazy. That's why we fight with each other. That's why we drink. We're living in a house for two months with that ****. We can't have cellphones, TV, radio or internet... There's no normalcy. It's like a prison, with cameras. The only time we're not on camera is when we're in the shower, and that's why we all take three-hour showers, just to get away from it all"  - one of the jersey shore members

\ i think i would go crazy too

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I just figured Jenni was roiding it up with Ron and Roger.

I can't even hate Mike for what he's doing especially if he caught feelings for Snooki of all ppl
laugh.gif
Let him smush n smash if she lets him

I need some clarification, did Deena eat that dude's butt from last season or what? I'm shocked Pauly would tongue that down unless he wants his salad tossed.

Ep was cool though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the points hit in this post.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I just figured Jenni was roiding it up with Ron and Roger.

I can't even hate Mike for what he's doing especially if he caught feelings for Snooki of all ppl
laugh.gif
Let him smush n smash if she lets him

I need some clarification, did Deena eat that dude's butt from last season or what? I'm shocked Pauly would tongue that down unless he wants his salad tossed.

Ep was cool though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the points hit in this post.

You can tell that when this season started people are super uncomforatable with each other. MTV was right to call this the last season...the cast members are really starting to hate each other now or their friendships are growing stale.

Mike telling Ronnie his little secret was soooooo scripted...if anything the situation is the best actor on the show.

Jenni looked better before...now she's all glossy skin and skinny. I like my girls with some chubb on them. Can't be touching no six-pack in bed...except if its beer...

You can tell that when this season started people are super uncomforatable with each other. MTV was right to call this the last season...the cast members are really starting to hate each other now or their friendships are growing stale.

Mike telling Ronnie his little secret was soooooo scripted...if anything the situation is the best actor on the show.

Jenni looked better before...now she's all glossy skin and skinny. I like my girls with some chubb on them. Can't be touching no six-pack in bed...except if its beer...

ronnie looks crazy
snooks looks pretty
vinny looks the same
pauly d and that bowlcut...lol

Back
Top Bottom