OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

im on the fence about this season already. if Sam and Ron start in again, im done. way too annoying to keep watching.

laugh.gif
@ Shes too young for you bro! ive said a few of these before.

Spoiler [+]
one for us NYCers "if she still uses the green metrocards, shes too young for you bro."

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

you can't consciously attempt to start a new catchphrase/meme. They're clearly trying to do that, but it doesn't work when it's so self-aware. It'll never catch on.
It's the number one trending topic on Twitter, worldwide.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23shestooyoungforyoubro

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

you can't consciously attempt to start a new catchphrase/meme. They're clearly trying to do that, but it doesn't work when it's so self-aware. It'll never catch on.
It's the number one trending topic on Twitter, worldwide.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23shestooyoungforyoubro

i can't be the only person that thinks Pauly is gay. 3 seasons, i don't think i've seen him smash one chick. Deena throwing the kitty at him and he still aint smashing. wassup with that dude?

Ronnie in some 13s

cant wait for Ronnie to knock out Mike

Sammie is such a bird

Snooki is tired of these people. it's evident, it looks like she's been avoiding everything by sleeping
laugh.gif

JWow gets her body toned and in shape and you guys are hating?
laugh.gif
the hell is wrong with yall?

i didn't laugh once at the she's too young for you jokes though, i found them all corny

i can't be the only person that thinks Pauly is gay. 3 seasons, i don't think i've seen him smash one chick. Deena throwing the kitty at him and he still aint smashing. wassup with that dude?

Ronnie in some 13s

cant wait for Ronnie to knock out Mike

Sammie is such a bird

Snooki is tired of these people. it's evident, it looks like she's been avoiding everything by sleeping
laugh.gif

JWow gets her body toned and in shape and you guys are hating?
laugh.gif
the hell is wrong with yall?

i didn't laugh once at the she's too young for you jokes though, i found them all corny

Im not gonna lie, this ++!% was boring as $%@!. As I was watching, I looked at the time and was like 'Oh ++!%, there's still 40 minutes left". Funny parts were when deena fell every other scene, pauly and vinnys "shes too young for you bro" meme. Thats it. All this RON and Sammy crap has got old and tired. Mike is a little *$!$* and Jenny (was my eye candy since the beginning) now looks like crap.

Only thing Im looking forward to is watching Mike getting knocked the $%@! out and vinny and paulys fist pumping comedy.

Im not gonna lie, this ++!% was boring as $%@!. As I was watching, I looked at the time and was like 'Oh ++!%, there's still 40 minutes left". Funny parts were when deena fell every other scene, pauly and vinnys "shes too young for you bro" meme. Thats it. All this RON and Sammy crap has got old and tired. Mike is a little *$!$* and Jenny (was my eye candy since the beginning) now looks like crap.

Only thing Im looking forward to is watching Mike getting knocked the $%@! out and vinny and paulys fist pumping comedy.

What did happen to Jwow? Her face looking like a skeleton and I am sure some bad plastic surgery. 
untitled2.jpg

Deena looking horrid and a sloppy drunk. Mike looking insecure and pathetic. SMH at looking like a bunch of morons in a grocery store. Pathetic. 2 minutes of fame is up on these fools. They need a new Jersey Shore cast.

What did happen to Jwow? Her face looking like a skeleton and I am sure some bad plastic surgery. 
untitled2.jpg

Deena looking horrid and a sloppy drunk. Mike looking insecure and pathetic. SMH at looking like a bunch of morons in a grocery store. Pathetic. 2 minutes of fame is up on these fools. They need a new Jersey Shore cast.

i missed last nights episode. i lowkey think pauly is gay as well (what other str8 man has their wang pierced thats not either a freak or homosexual...and he is losing in the freak dept given the lack thereof smashing). i think him and vinny are still the hottest though.

i missed last nights episode. i lowkey think pauly is gay as well (what other str8 man has their wang pierced thats not either a freak or homosexual...and he is losing in the freak dept given the lack thereof smashing). i think him and vinny are still the hottest though.

i really don't think Jwoww had plastic surgery, some botox maybe? she's lost quite a bit of weight
so her face looks thinner.  Her face is a little gaunt in some shots though

I might be the only one that still thinks she's 
devil.gif
 need to see some comparison pics of her mug

i really don't think Jwoww had plastic surgery, some botox maybe? she's lost quite a bit of weight
so her face looks thinner.  Her face is a little gaunt in some shots though

I might be the only one that still thinks she's 
devil.gif
 need to see some comparison pics of her mug

Yesterday's episode was blah. They honestly could have kept that.

Wednesday and Thursday this week bombed. A cliff hanger on The Challenge and then this boring episode.

#MTVFailed this week.

Do these idiot people know they are in Florence, Italy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Is that the Vatican?"  "I think so"  "So beautiful"   
laugh.gif

"Why is everything in a different language"  "It's like we're in a whole different country" 
laugh.gif

Yet, I keep watching.  
laugh.gif

Do these idiot people know they are in Florence, Italy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Is that the Vatican?"  "I think so"  "So beautiful"   
laugh.gif

"Why is everything in a different language"  "It's like we're in a whole different country" 
laugh.gif

Yet, I keep watching.  
laugh.gif

Yesterday's episode was blah. They honestly could have kept that.

Wednesday and Thursday this week bombed. A cliff hanger on The Challenge and then this boring episode.

#MTVFailed this week.

Back
Top Bottom