roll.gif

"#!%@ with me in the *+! with a spiked bat, I rather not do that"- Ron
laugh.gif

Ron dancing in front of Sammy and taunting her at the same time 
roll.gif

"#!%@ with me in the *+! with a spiked bat, I rather not do that"- Ron
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kickstart

Yesterday's episode was blah. They honestly could have kept that.

Wednesday and Thursday this week bombed. A cliff hanger on The Challenge and then this boring episode.

#MTVFailed this week.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ronnie is the softest most emotional female on this show. snooki got more heart than this cat.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]mike is trying to fall in love with a baby wilderbeast.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]these shows have sucked. i'm only watching until the knock out... i love me a good knock out. pretty much done after that.[/color]

Originally Posted by kickstart

Yesterday's episode was blah. They honestly could have kept that.

Wednesday and Thursday this week bombed. A cliff hanger on The Challenge and then this boring episode.

#MTVFailed this week.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ronnie is the softest most emotional female on this show. snooki got more heart than this cat.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]mike is trying to fall in love with a baby wilderbeast.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]these shows have sucked. i'm only watching until the knock out... i love me a good knock out. pretty much done after that.[/color]

solesavage wrote:
.gif of Ronnie dancing on the street, NOW!
Your talking about him laughing and tapping/shuffling after Pauly's "she's too young for you bro joke" right.  We need this gif NOW!

I was thoroughly entertained by last nights episode

solesavage wrote:
Your talking about him laughing and tapping/shuffling after Pauly's "she's too young for you bro joke" right.  We need this gif NOW!

I was thoroughly entertained by last nights episode

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by EMkicks

solesavage wrote:
You're talking about him laughing and tapping/shuffling after Pauly's "she's too young for you bro joke" right.  We need this gif NOW!
si,

I dont know if he was dancing, I think Pauly said something like 'If his keds still light up, he's too young for you bro' and then Ron proceeded to do that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by EMkicks

solesavage wrote:
You're talking about him laughing and tapping/shuffling after Pauly's "she's too young for you bro joke" right.  We need this gif NOW!
si,

I dont know if he was dancing, I think Pauly said something like 'If his keds still light up, he's too young for you bro' and then Ron proceeded to do that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom