OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

It's not that interesting or entertaining anymore.  Watching people party gets stale.  I didn't even watch all the episodes from last season or the miami season.

It's not that interesting or entertaining anymore.  Watching people party gets stale.  I didn't even watch all the episodes from last season or the miami season.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

article-2004213-0C95617900000578-959_634x498.jpg

67564173.jpg

92013603.jpg

14376423.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but seriously, who is that broad? I'll be watching this season per usual the official thread with live commentary + the .gifs = classic. Also, Sammi and J-Woww could get the SERIOUS business.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

article-2004213-0C95617900000578-959_634x498.jpg

67564173.jpg

92013603.jpg

14376423.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but seriously, who is that broad? I'll be watching this season per usual the official thread with live commentary + the .gifs = classic. Also, Sammi and J-Woww could get the SERIOUS business.

who is the new chick...?

vinny looking good with the beard...if that is one...

who is the new chick...?

vinny looking good with the beard...if that is one...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by moneymike88

another one? why the %*%* cant this %*!# die
Because clowns still feed into this stuff and don't realize its the same thing over and over again on every show, not to mention scripted as hell
The worst part is that even if they sat and read newspaper all day...People would still watch it just because. Season 3 was wack. **#+ this show.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by moneymike88

another one? why the %*%* cant this %*!# die
Because clowns still feed into this stuff and don't realize its the same thing over and over again on every show, not to mention scripted as hell
The worst part is that even if they sat and read newspaper all day...People would still watch it just because. Season 3 was wack. **#+ this show.
indifferent.gif

ill watch just to see how the fights get with ronnie and sammie lol even though they still get back together

ill watch just to see how the fights get with ronnie and sammie lol even though they still get back together

F yea Imma watch this show. It starts on august 4. Season 3 was whack cuz they focused too much on sammi and ron.

I heard they gonna keep going with the actual jersey shore show but with different cast members. Probly cuz of most of them got their own spinoffs ready to go.

This show is the new !!@*%$$ imo. They gona be around for a while

Situation>>>>>>>>>>

Also

Id do sammi and snooki in the butt (at the same time in a 3 way with no connie) 

F yea Imma watch this show. It starts on august 4. Season 3 was whack cuz they focused too much on sammi and ron.

I heard they gonna keep going with the actual jersey shore show but with different cast members. Probly cuz of most of them got their own spinoffs ready to go.

This show is the new !!@*%$$ imo. They gona be around for a while

Situation>>>>>>>>>>

Also

Id do sammi and snooki in the butt (at the same time in a 3 way with no connie) 

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

It's not REALLY the end after season 5 since Pauly is getting his own show, as is Sitch, J-wow and snooks.
grin.gif
What for? What can they possibly contribute separately? MTV is so whack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't know they're getting individual shows, I bet it's a Flavor of Love type show?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom