OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Well in Ronnie's defense. Mike has snitched on him 3 times.

Mike is/has been a real life troll since Miami....and honestly does keep it 100, so it's
laugh.gif
 and acceptable.
Ron just couldn't control his yap cause he was a lil buzzed, plus let Sam talk him into telling...like the little simp/lame that he is. NOT b/c he's a G and was retaliating for Mike's prior actions. Not acceptable
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Well in Ronnie's defense. Mike has snitched on him 3 times.

Mike is/has been a real life troll since Miami....and honestly does keep it 100, so it's
laugh.gif
 and acceptable.
Ron just couldn't control his yap cause he was a lil buzzed, plus let Sam talk him into telling...like the little simp/lame that he is. NOT b/c he's a G and was retaliating for Mike's prior actions. Not acceptable
tired.gif

2 episodes in a row with no substance.
Im rooting for this show, but its been disappointing me. Its like the location doesnt matter, its the same %$^@.

Bring a little more Italy in the show, have them go to different locations in Italy and do stupid (%@#$^, or those unintentional funny moments. All they do is club and drama. 
eyes.gif

2 episodes in a row with no substance.
Im rooting for this show, but its been disappointing me. Its like the location doesnt matter, its the same %$^@.

Bring a little more Italy in the show, have them go to different locations in Italy and do stupid (%@#$^, or those unintentional funny moments. All they do is club and drama. 
eyes.gif

So, I'm guessing the actual fight will be shown in 2 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif
.  At least in the preview, you can see ron get a hit in, but it didn't look like it connected cuz he had to reach over sam...

So, I'm guessing the actual fight will be shown in 2 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif
.  At least in the preview, you can see ron get a hit in, but it didn't look like it connected cuz he had to reach over sam...

Back
Top Bottom