OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

MTV can eat a d!#%. They made us wait to see this clown bash his head on a wall. Smart move though.

Sammi got this dude Ron on a string. He turned down a nice lookin chick to get her some damn flowers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

MTV can eat a d!#%. They made us wait to see this clown bash his head on a wall. Smart move though.

Sammi got this dude Ron on a string. He turned down a nice lookin chick to get her some damn flowers.
laugh.gif

ok, she was 2 am drunk smashable.  but dudes actin like she was pretty.  ol girl had the same mouth as baracka

Baraka2.jpg

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

ok, she was 2 am drunk smashable.  but dudes actin like she was pretty.  ol girl had the same mouth as baracka

Baraka2.jpg

Originally Posted by salbah3

Wow, MTV framed that perfectly, that was no fight lol, ol boy gave himself a concussion lmao
Back when it was first reported on TMZ, I talked to my friend that works for the show. He said anything during filming is leaked by the production company to TMZ (and only TMZ). They sent photos and a story that Sitch and Ronnie got in a fight. But as we know now, any scars were from Sitch just running into a wall. The TMZ story would have you believe otherwise. That's how much control the production company has in this. They tell TMZ what to publish, to drum up interest.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Wow, MTV framed that perfectly, that was no fight lol, ol boy gave himself a concussion lmao
Back when it was first reported on TMZ, I talked to my friend that works for the show. He said anything during filming is leaked by the production company to TMZ (and only TMZ). They sent photos and a story that Sitch and Ronnie got in a fight. But as we know now, any scars were from Sitch just running into a wall. The TMZ story would have you believe otherwise. That's how much control the production company has in this. They tell TMZ what to publish, to drum up interest.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

"YOU'RE IN THE STREETS OF FLORENCE!!!"
That is the least intimidating regional statement I have ever heard.

until they go to hollywood and they yell out, THIS IS WEST HOLLYWOOD SON. SANTA MONICA BLVD!

until they go to hollywood and they yell out, THIS IS WEST HOLLYWOOD SON. SANTA MONICA BLVD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same EXACT thing watching the show.. Son was saying Florence in a tone of voice that someone would say "YOU IN COMPTON N***A!!"

"You're in the streets of Florence!" sounds like something they would say at the beginning of an Italian cooking segment on Food Network

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same EXACT thing watching the show.. Son was saying Florence in a tone of voice that someone would say "YOU IN COMPTON N***A!!"

"You're in the streets of Florence!" sounds like something they would say at the beginning of an Italian cooking segment on Food Network

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom