OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

YO ANY ONE GOT PICS OF R KELLYS CHAINS YES IAM SHOUTING :b
tongue.gif

That BMF grill is the tightest one
even though i still dont know who the hell they are....lol

K Town, how much for the invisible set grill for 8 teeth on the bottom in white gold? (it looks like each tooth is seperate and when I saved the pic it said it was "GRILLZ9"
Thanks

ABOUT TIME MY PANERAI GET SOME ATTENTION LOL!!!
ANY PANERAI OR ROLEX COLLECTORS OUT THERE??? IF NOT HOLLA AT ME FOR YOUR ROLEX!

Yeah that's his brother Maine aka "Twin" how'd you think he got the nickname.........LOL

Quote:
no disrespect to anyones preference, or profession for that matter, but smh at throwing money away on dumb like that.

i think you can write them off on your taxes

GRILLZ5.jpg

why would someone want their grill with crooked teeth?

Those BMF grills are the ugliest styles of grills right now, Nigos grill > all others. Damn, that little asian dude got every kind of jewelry on lock :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Those BMF grills are the ugliest styles of grills right now, Nigos grill > all others. Damn, that little asian dude got every kind of jewelry on lock

all thanks to hypebeasts

thought this post was gone...looked all the way to page 20 and it was on pg 1 :pimp:
pimp.gif

more reggaeton money~

Nely - Producer
12574up.jpg

Tony Dize
12575g8.jpg

maino,he kept it real,cats is running around breaking their backs trying to buy real jewerly and diamonds and the dudes that they looking up to,joints is fake....
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

yea the grilllz KTOWN posted look tight. especially the paved one with all the colored diamonds...nice!!!
heres my panerai again people only 300 pieces made worldwide!!!! do your homework!lol

KTOWN so you have a pretty tight shop going thats cool mane...

Back
Top Bottom