this n' @#%$ was DOO DAO

Quote:
Fu goo-goo

:rofl:
roll.gif

[/center]
[/center]

Quote:
you guys actually counted??? thats sad...

I never counted anything. All I know is I have seen it at least three times so far.

We all know your just waiting for K-town to come in and give you props.

if it makes you feel better i don't really like that Panerai watch. if i saw it on the street i wouldn't pick it up.

mad???about??oh i know y cuz i forgot to put the little smiley thing right hahaha sike!

Here's a pic of my newest pick up. It's in 10k white gold and has a total of 5 carats. Just over 130 diamonds. Obviously the stones are smaller like 3 or 4 pointers but it still shines like crazy from up close or at a distance. Already sold a few just by wearing this one. It's bezel (illusion) set and is 30 inches long. 4.5 mm wide. I wasn't too sure if I was gonna get this one or a new bracelet, but my man gave a price so low there was no way I could turn it down. Below his cost, basically a gift since I've been buying from him for over 10 years and now I'm working with him. I'm re-doing all the lighting in my new house (using cheap ikea lights now), but I'll take some close up pics of it at the store or in the next week if anyone is interested. $3500.00 cash if anyone wants one.

154762345.jpg

Cuban Link with that MOB chain..

i'v heard some things about MOB having some BMF type @#%$ going on

mr k town...u dont feel bad spending that kind of money on yourself?

i mean i feel bad when i buy shoes that are like above 100! i just think about people who cant afford shoes and be buying payless joints....

lol j/k man keep doing your thing homie...i know when i make it imma be living it up like you are man...you dont work you dont eat homie...gotta get on the grind

k-town you get my message? just wanted to know if that would be cool...
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

Quote:
maino,he kept it real,cats is running around breaking their backs trying to buy real jewerly and diamonds and the dudes that they looking up to,joints is fake....

Thats EXACTLY what i feel.If someone caking is wearing fakes why should i wear real? hey thats some phisophy.MAINO said some real stuff right there

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

but the thing is, it shouldnt matter what "they" wear and if their stuff is real or not. what rappers do shouldnt validate you feel you have to do. and the irony of it all, is that he talks the whole time about how rappers this and that, but he stole it! wow..
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

75% of my tattoos were done by cartoon.

young easy, I replied to your message.

moonmaster, naw, my cousin owns a tshirt store so I buy pro clubs by the 100 wash them no more then 3 times after the first wear then I give them to the homeless.

everyone wondering about the mike jones chain... I'mma keep it really real!
you can actually afford this joint.... it's the exact same one mike jones wears and chingy and lil flip, etc.... THE EXACT SAME ONE, WE GOT OURS FROM HOUSTON AND WE GOT THEM IN WHITE/CANARY, BEZEL SET, ETC.
now what's the catch? you figure it out, they are affordable. trust me. NT affordable even.

45airJ or whatever, son I gotta do this to save you or no one else will.
1. PLEASE STOP POSTING PICS YOU GET OFF EBAY, IT'S REALLY PATHETIC. YOU AINT GOT ONE PIC OF ANY ICE OR WATCHES WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.
2. YOU ARE NOT A JEWELER, STOP NAMING YOURSELF THAT OR TELLING PEOPLE YOUR NAME IS "ROBERT THE JEWELER, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SKEE HAS TOLD ME, YO HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS KID? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A JEWELER DOES? OR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JEWELER AND A DIAMOND PEDDLER? HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED OUT WHY ALMOST ALL MY PEOPLES AND CLOSE FRIENDS HAVE BLOCKED AND DELETED YOU OFF MYSPACE? SON YOU ARE ANNOYING AS HELL.
3. THAT OG PANERAI RADOMIR IS NICE, BUT IT AIN'T SOME OBSCURE PATEK, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT AIN'T YOURS.... ALL THOSE ROLEX SUBS YOU POSTED WITH THE BEZELS I'VE SEEN OFF EBAY BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF THE SELLERS.
4. YOU GOTTA FALL BACK ABOUT 2,000,000 NOTCHES EVERYWHERE YOU POST. YOU STARTING TO SOUND LIKE SPACEJAM.

now back to some other stuff.
yes celebs rock fake jewels...... in a way it's smart to rent or save your cheese by getting fake joints.... BUT
when you see something ridiculous like Bustas stuff made of crystals and such that are dyed. yes DYED. and the huge stud chains with like 2 or 3 carat stones in each. you just playing yourself period. even bustas cars from DUB magazine and other photo shoots aren't his, they are rented. the most recent issue of DUB, busta used my man Jack's S550. it's corny until you can get that Mike Jones level stuff. everyone got that fake 3to5row bezel set bracelet that Mobb and Jim Jones is rockin.... but some of those dudes mix and match..... they got real joints too.

but even if you a millionaire, you ain't spending $500,000 on a chain, not even $100,000 it just aint happening. the one Swizz is wearing is fake. I know dude, seen it in person and he could afford something stupid like that, but instead he paid like $1,000 for that.

now some people like cartoon or slim thug just can't rock fake joints.....
me? I can't do it, BUT I would if I could get some of that MOSS steez that Mike Jones got and things like that, that could pass the hard look test and the diamond tester, but you still spending a decent amount of cheese for that type of high quality non diamond wear.

johnny tv got a fake stud chain on his site, white gold, cz's and he's charging $2,000 for it. jacob got real good fake stud chains too, but for crazy bread.

BUT
you can't just go anywhere with that chain on and rock a dusty white tee or a crusty jersey with tapatio stains on it and some real bootleg kicks. JUST DON'T WORK OUT THAT WAY.

I can't rock them fake shoes, I can't rock them fake chains..... just ain't in me....
but that mike jones chain is nice. you have to have your fit right, even if you only got a white tee on, you can def. still make it work right.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

HERE'S A PIECE WE CUSTOM MADE FOR JEEZY OF THE CLIPSE (THEIR MANAGER and basically the guy they mostly talk about when it comes to all that crazy street @#%$.) JEEZY'S BREAD IS SOOOO STUPID, WOW.

ANYWAYS, THE PIECE IS HUGE, ALMOST THE SIZE OF THAT INTERSTATE 10 PIECE I'VE POSTED BEFORE.

CLIPSE.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
moonmaster, naw, my cousin owns a tshirt store so I buy pro clubs by the 100 wash them no more then 3 times after the first wear then I give them to the homeless.

k-town- you are a well respected man.
quipe chique

bon chic bon genre

Back
Top Bottom