OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

yo KTOWN do you need any more proof? like i said before im here to argue with anyone. everything you say i just take it like advice you know? as for the rolex subs i didnt know you knew Brad and Peter... or George, but i know i can go grab those subs and slap them on when ever i want though. as for the pateks ill save that for next time... anyways ima bout to buy the jwx-10 you should know what that is Ktown. cmon man i dont need to @#%$ you bro...ill post pics of my chain later.. it aint nothing like your but its something.i hope you dont take any of this in offense Ktown. haha latez
robert the jeweler

56.JPG

:wow:
eek.gif

61.JPG

eek.gif
eek.gif

27.JPG

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@#%$ some neckwear. A mean watch > anything.
50.JPG

63.JPG

my dude CAPO :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
That's the N' for the 06'
44.JPG

baoss haogg outlaaaaaaaaaaww!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
dope piece.
64.JPG

Quote:
KTown's post's be completely irrelevant to the topic. Somebody could ask "Why is the sky blue," and son'll come out of left field with some like "Well, I don't really know, but the other day I was talking about it with Paris Hilton, and we jumped into my Enzo, then I got a call from Hov about producing his next album, but I told him I was going to be busy fukcing supermodels, so I had to decline."

:rofl:
roll.gif

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

Quote:
KTown's post's be completely irrelevant to the topic. Somebody could ask "Why is the sky blue," and son'll come out of left field with some like "Well, I don't really know, but the other day I was talking about it with Paris Hilton, and we jumped into my Enzo, then I got a call from Hov about producing his next album, but I told him I was going to be busy fukcing supermodels, so I had to decline."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/b]

oh yea
NINJAHOOD who made the piece its very unique basically the mobb deep piece. its very nice..

Man this post is pure comedy. Especially dude who keep postin his panerai watch hoping that the main posters in this thread notice and comment on it.

Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

you can get that GIA jeweler certificate and all other necessary documents online.
real talk. there is a difference between a jeweler who just sells jewels and has his jewelers license. etc. and a real true jeweler who sauters, buffs, cleans, fixes and actually hand makes jewels.

not to mention you can get that exact panerai posted for $100 at the alley with the dead on rubber band. its even fooled people at the panerai boutique on brighton way in bev. hills.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's just about the ugliest watch I've ever seen.

I don't care what it is. Ugly is ugly.
TRUE LIFE : I'M A FORMER E-ROID ADDICT.
This is the diet coke version of FERRARI F 5O.

yea ktown but i didnt get it from that alley your talking about i got it with my man victor in the redondo beach watch company. i wouldnt doubt if you knew him. i dont know, i dont think he sells copies.... i mean he does own a million dollar watch store and is authorized in mostly retail watches. oh yea?online?your talking about the Graduate Diamonds diploma
sorry ktown i spent 6 months at gia carlsbad with master jewelers mark maxwell, adam smith, and frank soto, but frank got fired, and ima go to culver city to get my GD very soon in the office thats located there. you spelled "sauter" wrong its "solders" lol no biggie though. ill take pics of my roland jwx-10 im getting soon, polisher, buffer, rolling mill, ultrasonic, gas and oxygen tanks with my torch and 2 person bench just in case someone wants to learn a thing or two, doesnt hurt to show them.for real k town i know you have alot of knowledge, but i dont think you can knock me on the watches. cuz when it comes down to the calibers on movements, i hope you know what every caliber, reference, and serial numbers are , yea you can google it, but when your out there doing your thing, you got to know of the top of your head. you know? by the way you submariner carries a 3135 caliber because its quickset up, older ones are 3035 caliber and there quickset down but there still sapphire. and jacobs carry your average 100$ plastic eta movements and 300$ automatic movements. so do breitlings, longines, omega, cartier, and any other commercial retail watch. valjoux even switched to eta which most panerais have. thats harsh..only people that kept it the same are patek, rolex, iwc, but even some of there are eta movements.
anyways ktown i hope you really dont take any of this personal because at the end of the day im still cool with whatever you say. see am not arguing with you at all.lol . take care ben.
robert ....

Quote:
you can get that GIA jeweler certificate and all other necessary documents online.
real talk. there is a difference between a jeweler who just sells jewels and has his jewelers license. etc. and a real true jeweler who sauters, buffs, cleans, fixes and actually hand makes jewels.

not to mention you can get that exact panerai posted for $100 at the alley with the dead on rubber band. its even fooled people at the panerai boutique on brighton way in bev. hills.

ktown cant even man up when he kno's he's wrong :smh:
nono.gif

[/center]

wait that didnt make sense!lol
im not trying to make any one look stupid or you got moded kind of @#%$. cmon man that aint me!!! i like to share knowledge of what i know. so ktown aint got to feel dumb about anything. lets not play that game.
robert

Back
Top Bottom