OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Yo NINJAHOOD who made that piece of the angel killing the devil??? i have always like that piece since mobb deep dropped that amerikaz nightmare album. i think prodigy was rockin it. anyways holla thanks
robert

^^

homie honestly i dunno, da piece is a mid 90's pendant so i don't even know if molds for it are that prevalent.

da very first cat i ever saw with it was cappadonna back in 1997..

they're a smaller current mold i've seen where st. michael is just "standin" and not "flyin" while da devil is merely under and not an entirely seperate figure.

team platano

ninjahood, when do you think the price of gold will drop? will it ever go back to $400ish?
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

ktown, how much and thick is that franco chain and is it 14k? do they even make 24k franco chains?
CANARYICEDOUTSB.jpg

we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

Quote:
ktown, how much and thick is that franco chain and is it 14k? do they even make 24k franco chains?

from the little to no knowledge that i have on gold, 24k gold would be too soft and not used for jewelery makin....

edit: a pic i took of damon jones watch. my eyes :wow:
eek.gif
when i seen it and mentioned and his friend(big dude ) gave me a >:
mad.gif
look. not a good pic but the watch was covered in diamonds

WE MASTERED THIS,
DONT YOU KNOW I EAT *ETHER* AND BREATHE ACID WEAK BASTARDS!!!

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

KTown, you still have a pic of your chinese character piece you had a while back? It was nothing too special compared to these recent gems, but I always liked that piece, because it was very subtle and still very clean at the sametime. Also, what would a piece like that cost? Thanks.

That Skateboard piece is INSANE...
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
will it ever go back to $400ish?

Gold will never go that low again, atleast not for years. The price of commodities is generally tied to the U.S. and foreign economies. Right now the price is so high, partially due to the nation's ever-growing debt. Global investors don't trust the economy, so rather than investing in other forms they turn to commodities. I got a feeling that gold will eventually level off around $550.00 an ounce, but even if that does happen it'll be months and months from now. Expect it to be in the Mid to high $600.00's for quite awhile.

Quote:
from the little to no knowledge that i have on gold, 24k gold would be too soft and not used for jewelery makin....

i guess it depends, all my gold is solid 24K and ive had it for years and its just fine...
[/center]

^^yeah..most def 24k is softer so using it on a big piece on a chain or something wouldnt be the best idea since itll accumulate little dings everywhere...but all my bracelets and necklaces are in good shape...
[/center]

24k is more popular in china for small pendants or charms.....

that franco chain is medium thickness, my bws pendant is held on a slightly thicker chain.

both are 38" in length and they will run you about $2,300 for the chain alone.
14k, 18k is popular too.
and 10k isn't bad.

the yellow gold one above is 14k but it's so lovely and shines nicely.

sriracha hot sauce, i'll post a pic when I get a chance. I still got some pics someplace.

even though I got that piece literally almost 6 years ago, it's still a $10k piece.
crazy baguettes.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

What kind of chain did Cam have in the beginning of Killa Season? Was that a franco?

^^^

yeah it was,

and let's put it this way..as long as bush is da president, gold will continue to sky rocket in price....
team platano

i was at jck last year thats the first time i met johnny dang when no one really knew him... tight!

Ayyoo damn cuzin^^... last couple of pages had me rollin'!! :lol:
laugh.gif
I didn't know you would get into this much chaos. Ohh yeaa and when are u gonna hit up tha diamond district overhere in NY again?? We should gather up with the fam...
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​

Quote:
i guess it depends, all my gold is solid 24K and ive had it for years and its just fine...

that's because you got that super special "G-14 classified" (yeah, i bit that...can't believe someone brought that out) OFFICIAL Asian brotha gold!! we gonna need that back when you finally turn in yer card tho. :wink:
wink.gif

on the real though, not many of my peeps do the iced out platinum+white gold joints, but i got PLENTY of fam that mess w/the 24k yellow gold. i got a few pieces but i haven't worn em since HS. (don't do much jewelry or even wear my couple of watches no more) some of my dudes+relatives, on the other hand, have some crazy stupid chains and especially bracelets. thick a$# 24k braceets are pretty much the steez for most Chinese brothas that ball & wanna show. Every time July 4th & Chinese New Year used to roll around, all kinds of dudes used to cop+upgrade their stuff after their getting their fireworks grinds on. (lots of fools jacking each other too)

anyways, from what i know, even Asian 24k, which is just about the purest and gawdiest stuff out there, is really about 23++k. Most places mix in some type of metal (alloy??) to give pieces some strength+rigidity, esp bigger things like chains+bracelets. Not to mention a lotta shops that do Asian style gold are shady as hell, and some will mix more metal than they should...seen a few different guys' pieces side by side before, and let's just say one dude wasn't too happy w/what he got, so he want to the shop and luckily got his dough back. They owners probably just melted the stuff down and threw it in w/some other pieces. Places in Chinatown buy yanked chains+gaffled pieces on the down low all the time.

as for durability, "24k" is pretty susceptible to getting scratched+nicked+gouged, but it is plenty strong for 95% of the peeps out there. You can yank a thin "24k" pretty easily, but the thicker+wider ones of as low as .5cm and up w/good clasps will hold up even when fools put them to the test. Guys be working on their cars w/their bracelets on and they'll get scraped up, but I never seen any fall off or break.

btw, a .5cm wide chain might sound low-level, but you gotta remember it's "24k" and basically pure gold you're talking about.......smaller 24k pieces are worth just about as much or even more than bigger 10-18k yellow+white gold joints....sometimes even if they're "iced" out, depending on legitimacy+quality of the rocks. you can resell & recycle 24k all day. it's way BETTER & holds value more than $$$$.

personally, i think 24k is ugly as hell tho....maybe for figurines and displays, but i never liked wearing that stuff.

^damnnnn all these reaggaeton dudes I never herd of comin w? some platinum sales after effect jewelry

those braclets gotta be around 100 thou plus...
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Quote:
there's no way u can rock a 24k chain..its too soft and would pop off immediately..

if that were true, there'd literally be riots everyday in NYC, SF, LA, and all the other spots w/Chinatowns and Asians cuz there's like a few thousand fools walking around in each place w/24k on. lol

sometimes clasps break, but those are usually the flimsy, "S" or pretzel clasps that you pull apart and squeeze back together. the heavy bracelets & chains use safety clasps w/snap lock deployments buckles+squeeze pins like on better watches. Those things ain't breaking by themselves or even when yanked. I tried my boy's 2 FAT a$# chains on before and i could barely get them off because the clasps were so tight....bunch of other homeys never had theirs fail either. some lost a few pieces tho, incl one dumba$# that left his 24k bracelet in a hotel room on one of our Reno trips. we were 1/2 way down the 80 before he realized it.....$10k++ down the drain (and that was waay back in the day, so prolly double the hit nowadays)

reggaeton dude wit the eyebrows (Certified Pure @#%$), plus look at the pendant the Gold Star one, not the one he has on. It sucks anal (its diamond cut, pure illusion, no diamonds in that only the little star.) That shhhh sucks, please take that down
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Back
Top Bottom