OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

haha thats funny mane thanks for the support, but im better then that. even if i felt he did it to me, i still wouldnt try to argue about it. go back a couple of pages read mines, read his, i dont i ever tried to diss him. at least i hope not..

N falsley accused u of being a fraud an tryed to expose you to NT so therefore u get back at that N
[/center]

memphisboi55 and 412 cam, fall back son, goto his myspace page. stop tryin to act like you know anything. I didn't call him a fraud, I said he was annoying, he got fugazi pics on my peoples pages, etc.
I still doubt he's even a jeweler. the questions he's asked and now trying to come at me like we in the harvard bar scene from "GOOD WILL HUNTING" pppppleeeassse.

now back to Robert the Jeweler... lol..... SON, SHOW ME 1 THING YOU'VE MADE? YOU LIKE A LAWYER WHO WENT TO JACOBY AND MEYERS LAW SCHOOL AND AIN'T FOUGHT ONE CASE. on a bad month my shop is doin $300,000 a month, we did over $200k this past week thanks to JEEZY. so your boy got a 1million dollar watch store? stop it son. you're wasting your time. I know the store. chill with the jewelers jargon. you aint made nothing, lemme grab a screen shot of your page real quick. lol. brb.

you took pics off ebay from my boys auction who was selling his Rolex submariner diamond bezel. please. I could find the comments if you want and show the pics.

1. the jacob watch isn't a $100 movement, it's more like a $20 janky quartz movement, real talk. you don't think I know that? there are very very very few authorized rolex dealers in California, therefore most resell. I carry the jacobs because they sell to the gangsters and hood cats well.

I'm not trying to be a small version of Tourneau or Chong Hing who are doin 29394944 x the business any place in redondo beach is, there's a watch dealership in K-Town that does over 800,000 a month in sales.... I've heard of your boys store.

but why did I have to block you? because you sent me over 10 emails a day? and Skee and Homicide? son, chill.

BUT REALLY, YOU ARE 17, WHY ARE YOU FISHING FOR CATS TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS? IF I RECALL A FEW PAGES BACK, YOU ASKED ME IF I KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR RADOMIR PANERAI? UMMMM. WHY ASK IF YOU ARE SO KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT WATCHES? kid, in 1999 I picked up my first radomir panerai. you were what? 11 years old?

*edit* SON, YOU CHANGED YOUR PAGE, BECAUSE I GOT A FRIEND REQUEST FROM YOU AFTER SEEING YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME FROM ROBERT THE JEWELER TO LIVE TO HUSTLE. I was like is there another clown actin like he's doin things? I peeped game and seen you took pics from another site of their earrings, you took a pic of nationwide grillz, etc.

I'm like, yo fam, why the nonsense?
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

452129677_l.jpg

452136741_l.jpg

^^^^^^^ THOSE ARE ALL FROM AUCTIONS ON EBAY SON. JESUS AND THOSE PICS ARE DIRECTLY HOSTED OFF YOUR BOOTLEG PAGE.....NICE COMMENT..... "MY OTHER ROLEX, IT'S NOTHING."
RIGHT?

http://myspace.com/robertthejeweler

456190486_l.jpg

LOL

LMAO @ the comment for that pic ^^^^^ millionair jeweler? right..... with zero ice on too.

OH, BTW, HERE'S THE LINKS TO THE AUCTIONS...
robert the imposter

robert fugazi part II

BTW, THIS IS THE 15TH OR MORE TIME HE'S LISTED THIS.
BRAD IS NOT YOU BRO.....
*EDIT* HE'S LISTED THIS EXACT WATCH FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW!!!!!!!!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!
and the other watch has been up around the same amount of time.

LIKE I SAID, CHILL WITH KNOWLEDGE AND JEWELRY JARGON, EVERYTHING ELSE, IT'S ALL ABOUT HANDS ON..... YOU COULD TALK ALL DAY ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR SEX EDUCATION, GENITALIA AND HOW SEX IS SUPPOSE TO BE, BUT IF YOU A VIRGIN, ALL THAT INFO IS OUT THE WINDOW.

when I get a chance, I'll post the print screen pics of the emails from SKEE saying " YO FAM, I DON'T KNOW THIS KID, WHY DOES HE BOTHER ME?"

yeh, many try, but most if not all fail. please

sorry cam412, I know you really really wanted to see someone try to get at me, but I had to and really I'm gonna stop unless someone says something else again. you done here bro.

and yeh, ask Chuy about me, he'll tell you how serious all my stuff is, he been to my job, my studio, my crib. he seen the whips, the keys, the ice. etc.

SON, I PROMISE YOU AND THE WORLD, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY, NOTHING, DO NOT GO AND PULL SOME OBSCURE GX14 CLASSIFIED GEMOLOGY 500 CLASS 411 THAT YOU COPY AND PASTED. PLEASE. LEAVE IT ALONE, DO THAT FOR YOURSELF.

^^^^LOL. @ k town takin tha time to destroy another NT'er.....lolll.....just typing all of that and finding tha pics must have taken like 30 mins - an hour...lolll much props

^^^ naw mack387, I got those auctions on watch, because I offered the seller some money just for the bezel..... so it was on my watch list on ebay..

2. robert the jeweler is the ONLY PERSON ON MY MYSPACE BLOCK LIST.
so I went to block, click and grabbed those pics and his comments are hillarious, my other rolex, this rolex, 10 carats, etc.

STOP IT PLEASE.
you can google all your info, etc.

Quote:
yeah i seen that dude on myspace talking about he's a jeweler.

yea i seen his fatass on myspace yesterday. dude was cryin about the hot weather in china and braggin how he been all over the world. dude is a chump..

aite, back to business.

a new piece we finished yesterday for one of our Pro Skaters.... I know I posted pics of the white gold one flooded in white ice... but this is just crazy! 9.6 carats total weight and all canary diamonds baby.

the franco chain is just the hottest chain out period.

CANARYICEDOUTSB.jpg

for those wondering about the sticker, I might as well just answer it now.....

"EXPENSIVE TASTE" is Travis Barkers new band.
its Travis, Skinhead Rob and Paul Wall, the album is crazy hot....
of course mister cartoon designed that logo.

wait so do you know brad mugar or not!? he dont even got a retail store, and plus i know the guy he directly gets the watches from bro. ktown i still aint arguing with you?why is that? and im 19 bro and for that age im think im headed in the right direction??. haha i like the picture, cuz im rocking the rolex yachtmaster thanks!!yea my boy zack parents owns some pawn shop in bellevue,seattle. naw i dont know chuy like all that cool i just know he has that shop in hawthorne with some other dude selling shoes and shirts, and @#%$ like that.so lets see ktown at the end of the day i still aint upset with wat you say. im glad your shop is doing great, im glad your balling thats a cool thing man. i was never hating on anything about you if i did correct me!. so your basically mad cuz i posted pictures that werent mine just like the other millions of people on myspace? wow.. lates
robert

yo k-town i gotta question... i just gotta grill not to long ago, but i cant get it to fit right what should i do? i have tried bendin the end teeth in and all that but i cant get it right, and its really startin to get annoyin... any help would be appreciated

is that piece for muska?
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Back
Top Bottom