OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

swooshm,
if you only knew.... it was almost impossible to stand it up. lol. can't believe you even noticed that.

also,
Nigo's spongebob was over $60,000
this one is $20k and was custom ordered.

as for no one can touch his craftsmanship?
1. he don't make the pieces himself, he has a jeweler do it. and I beg to differ.

the detail on mister Cartoons joker head is outstanding, made jacob even stop and look and say "WOW"

NOTHING NIGO OWNS IS THAT DETAILED, most of the stuff he got made though is bubbleish and stuff on purpose cuz that's the style he was lookin for.
at least jacob went to automatic movement watch now.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

These are what I have been wearing for the past year. I also have the exact same chain and pendant in yellow gold. I'm hoping to upgrade the watch and pendant really soon.
156344945.jpg

156344918.jpg

Quote:
as for no one can touch his craftsmanship?
1. he don't make the pieces himself, he has a jeweler do it. and I beg to differ.

Quote:
Nobody's craftmanship is better than Jacob's (or Jacob's jeweler lol)

I think I already made that point. & Im not saying Jacob's jeweler is the absolute best but what he has been putting out has been craaaazy. & I have seen both Pharrell's peice and Mr. Cartoon's clown in person and althougth Mr. Cartoons clown is extremely detailed Nigo nd Pharrell's chains just do it for me. No disrespect just my personal oponion.

These are crazy.....
14dn7dv.jpg

14dn8m8.jpg

But these are craaaaaaaaazy....imo
14dnb0x.jpg

14dndhy.jpg

14dndz5.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I don't see what's so special about that Cartoon piece. It's very nice and looks expensive but what about it makes it so crazy?

^^ i believe it has a 1ct canary diamond earing

also is that a red diamond nose? red diamond lips? and white diamond teeth? :wow:
eek.gif
, just took notice of all that right now

thats what im saying. The cartoon piece is very detailed indeed, but I don think it looks right as a piece. The Joker at the botton looks like something you see at the swapmeets, or as a belt buckle. I dont think it looks right at all.
If toon$ had this done in platinum with blue diamonds, I would defintely be impressed. Ive always loved his LA logo.
UNDFTDv7.jpg

sponge bob...... :smh:
nono.gif

i never knew why cats go goo goo over this piece of cleaning tool...
team platano

Quote:
HERE'S A PIECE WE CUSTOM MADE FOR JEEZY OF THE CLIPSE (THEIR MANAGER and basically the guy they mostly talk about when it comes to all that crazy street .) JEEZY'S BREAD IS SOOOO STUPID, WOW.

CLIPSE.jpg

No snitch but dude's name is Anthony "Geezy" Gonzalez. Not "jeezy".

And I swear I remember seeing Pusha T. with that SAME piece.. :\
ohwell.gif

^^ Thats what I'm saying Ninja. Never understood why people are into that. Still the work looks damn good.

ledafuture36

Thats a nice chain setup you got.

I just hit 2000 posts on my other screenname which I had for good while, so I figured I'd start my new one off with some pics of a couple chains we just got in.

156501120.jpg

156517766.jpg

The yellow gold looks so rich in person. Both chains are just hot.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Pusha does has the same piece, from a memorable pic on NT like a yr ago.....

14ecj1t.jpg

The guy that posted the franco chain with the cross, looks lightweight suspect. The cross i mean.

heres a picture of a cross similar to it that i found on icedoutgear.com
CR123.jpg

we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

Quote:
The guy that posted the franco chain with the cross, looks lightweight suspect. The cross i mean

My cross is 100% real gold and diamonds.
Look at mine and then look at the one you posted a pic of.

And how can you say it looks lightweight from the picture?

u can easily tell the difference from yours and the one on that site. lol dudes just trying to hate.

yea yea, ok. I was trying to hate.
Quote:
And how can you say it looks lightweight from the picture?

when i said lightweight suspect, i meant somewhat suspect. :nerd:
nerd.gif

we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

Saw Spider Loc and Snoopy Blue up in Aviannes today. Loc got a nice piece done with his logo on it and of course the spider was in blue.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Well I guess we're all talking about the Joker now.

The only thing I don't like about it is the actual JOKER logo and the mother of pearl behind it. Makes the pendant look too long and outta proportion. The clownface and bail is top notch though. Just imagine the amount of time it took to design that piece. The attention to detail is crazy. Each one of those stones had to be perfectly set which was probably a pain in the @#%$. Bet it was alot fun to work on though. Wonder if that's really a full 1 carat canary in the ear? Imagine the cost. I swear there are so many nice pieces posted in this thread that you could argue days upon days about them.

Lol @ the guy trying to compare the setup ledafuture36 posted with some $0.25 gumball machine cross.

Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

i just seen 40 glocc in da rompe remix video wit i guess yayo's old g-unit rose gold chain...

what ya think about rapper's passin down they chains to lesser known acts?

i think its wack personally...
team platano

1. y'alll need to see the Joker piece in person. like holding in in your hand type @#%$.
2. I've held, worn Pharell's major NERD piece, it's sick. but it's also over 3 x the price cartoon paid for his piece.

our interstate 10 piece is crazy and still not the cost of the pieces Nigo or P are rockin.
but Busta should be ashamed of himself for rockin non diamond pieces.

as for Geezy's piece, sorry, didnt know how to spell his nick name, He's just a friend and customer. it's about 3 x or more the size of PUSHA T's piece.
it cost him just under $40k Pusha's was like $10k at most.

there are more pieces coming.

I got stupid things and my new grills are being made now, should be ready for the Tmobile 3 party.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom