OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
there's a way to make millions off myspace and cats haven't figured it out yet. but there is a major way.

speakin of which.....Grafh, for all who know him as the Queens mixtape artist, is milking myspace for all its worth....making a song called "myspace jumpoff"

now he posted a youtube video saying he's making a formal video for it and Tom (inventor of myspace) will be doin the second verse of the song....

thats just corny IMO but i guess he's gotta get dough somewhere....that whole roc a fella thing with dame dash fell through and his swizz beats single was horrible
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

KTOWN, sorry this isnt really on subject but...do you sell rolexs out there? i have a stainless daytona and i was jsut wondering how much above retail people are paying these days?? that kid who was frontin on here said he could get them for 7k, i just laughed, but if you have any info i would appreciate it,
thanks
coop

oh @#%$, back to benballer...i havent seen that in years, not since AMC was on here
thats a throwback
New Jersey Nets... Start the Vin-sanity!
team JORDAN...brian SCALABRINE...boston CELTICS...44...scalabrine.com
AIM/...\Gmail/...\AOL/...\team SCALABRINE

The Joker piece is ugly IMO, they should be 2 separate pieces, I actually like the word JOKER better than the clown head, I dont like when they cover a face in white diamonds (ex. that sponge bob) put some color on it.

Quote:
thats just corny IMO but i guess he's gotta get dough somewhere....that whole roc a fella thing with dame dash fell through and his swizz beats single was horrible

Not to Turn this into a Music Thread but thats TRUE

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

^^^^im sorry you arent a jewler...i can get them, i have one...i was just curious what they are pullin out in LA
and if you are a jewler its at a kiosk in a mall cause what is with that my space brah

IMO, Tila is one of the best looking Asians right now.

K-Town, she didn't even make your top 24 but she put you in her top 8. Also, you took down the picture with Tila, didn't you? That's nice of you. :lol:
laugh.gif

Greatness in a shoe.

Can anybody give me a rundown on Corum watches. I was about to purchase a Corum, with a sick brown strap, that lead to a base with brown diamonds and a white diamond bezel. Im not to familiar with this brand but the craftmanship and design was on point. Can anyone provide me with some info or a link? If i dont get this I will just cop the Breitling Bentley instead.
Team Political Prisoner.

- Narration Describes the Lives of Lost Tribes in the Ghetto Trying to Survive -

^^^^ no dis to Tila, but like other dudes already said, there's girls out there on the circuit that are more physically attractive than her.

IMO, what sets her apart from the rest (gives her that marketable appeal) is that she SEEMS to have an actual personality to go along w/her appearance+goods. the majority of the other girls don't seem to have much else besides their looks. again, some of them are pretty attractive even more than her maybe, but there's a bunch of those "import models"/aspiring starlets that are straight up like robots & lifeless mannequins. Tila has (or at least is able to portray) some personality, which is part of the reason why I think she's made it farther than all the other girls.

There are tons of girls w/pretty faces and kickin bods (bought+paid for or not) out there.....not just in the entertainment world but in "real life." In order to really set yourself apart from the rest & make it, you gotta have more to offer people than just a nice mug & your goods. (guess that goes for dudes too) Even when you're just talking about "regular people" who aren't tryng to break into showbiz, you have to have something on the inside too or else most people are gonna just pass you by and lose their attention real quick.

anyways, I don't know Tila or nothing...a few of my dudes do a bit, but i ain't never bother to ask them about her story....so i don't know how she really is and if the stuff she's pushing out there is real or what. but whether her bad girl & "larger than life (her)" persona is real or just conjured up is irrelevant.

people are digging her & the image she's selling........as KTOWN said....MILLION$$$ of people.....both guys & girls. even though she's basically already blown up, i'm still honestly shocked as hell.

I mean, it wasn't too long ago that girl was still posing on the hoods of rice buckets @ HIN type shows in cowtowns, USA but the next thing I hear+see, she's the Queen of Myspace & the whole dang internet+getting the cover of STUFF/in other mags and then she's also getting a record deal??? wow, that's just crazy business!!

i'm not trying to dis tila by saying I'm real surprised by her success cuz even tho i personally don't dig her that much, i respect her drive & hustle. that's probably another thing that's helped her make it while other girls have failed or just haven't hit yet......girl is like 3 ft--nothing but she seems like she got a huge heart and drive to succeed. she's been on the grind forever (no pun intended)....but really, she didn't just get here on the scene yesterday. she been in the import+show circuit for a long minute & stayed trying to get people to notice her and make it. Obviously, she finally did. even if she doesn't hit it out there on the mainstream w/her music career, she's done pretty good for herself. I

mean, she could fade out literally tomorrow and be on top of all the other chixheads cuz she already done things & been where XXXX girls have never. she out there in uncharted territory & breaking new ground.

whether you a fan or agree w/what she's doing, you gotta at least respect her grind. i do. even if i don't care for anyone on a real personal level or even know them, i have no problem recognizing game when i see it.....don't matter if it's just some faceless dude on the street or someone in my own fam. it takes a lota heart to stay out there and keep going for dreams/reaching for your goals......whatever they are.

dang, i went OD on the OT again. my bad, but, again, i just think it's pretty fly when anyone has the ambition & guts to go for theirs. it's even more dope when someone makes it. it just makes me want to keep trying to step my own game up.

:lol:
laugh.gif

CLsmooth71, I didn't expect anyone to write a story.

But to each his own, I think she's gorgeous. I hear a lot of dudes on forums say she ain't all that but people on myspace stay beasting.
Greatness in a shoe.

Quote:
DCOOP how much you need for the daytona??

i have a daytona, i dont need one, i can get them...you arent a jewler and your post in the rolex topic doesnt even make sense, you cant get one for 65 hundred...you cant bro...so just stop

aww skills,

lol.....yeah, like i said, i know i OD'd on the OT.

you look like you're kinda new tho....most everyone around here knows I stray from topics sometimes and shoot my yap. you'll get used to it eventually (or not) :wink:
wink.gif

seriously, i ain't gonna take up too much more time, but, i just had to chime in on the tila thing cuz while i got a ton of interests/hobbies, there are only a handful of real life things in life that i can get down with......one fo them being business---learning more about various aspectst and analyzing how people have "made it"/get it done.

it's always good to be your own man/person, but if you can catch a few glimpses of what to do (and even not) from analyzing other people, then it can help put you even that much more ahead on your own grind(s). it doesn't matter what age or status you are, you can always learn to step your games up if you keep your eyes & minds open.

i went around lookin for da old jesus pieces.....damn i don't even see em' anymore... :nerd:
nerd.gif

team platano

i see the old jesus pieces right in the heart of L.A. yea there hard to find... like the notorious big one right?

Notice how the biggest bank account in this picture has the least on
14ecj1t.jpg

*Edit* On another note, this is one of the illest Jesus Pieces I have seen.

rbgkk4.jpg

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

:wow:
eek.gif

"..find me on break by a 'No Smoking' sign with a blunt in my mouth.."

"I remember one time I was so blazed I stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to turn green." - anonymous NT'er

Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

^^word, i asked earlier if anybody knew how much that jesus piece was worth, exjewlez said some ebay listing think they sold it for $1100, anybody know where else to cop?
Wealth Is Of
The Heart And Mind
Not The Pocket

i didnt think that Jesus piece i posted ^^ would gather this much attention. they vary for those from under a stack up to $5k. ive seen different sized ones and ones with different stones varying from white, yellow, and or black.

Back
Top Bottom