OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

my dad is a jeweler and hes done stuff for trick daddy ,over 150 nfl players and he has a couple of people in the nba heres a watch we just did for someone ive never seen anything so big
15eenig.jpg

Quote:
technomarine=trash.
rolex= class
lol jk

You = fully acreddited jeweler who wasnt sonned repeatedly in this thread by numerous members including your idol K-Town

lol j/k

terry got that Jesus x Santa piece looks like sterling silver lol I wonder since the jesus piece is so popular, how come nobody flipped it and started rockin a Prophet Muhammad piece

do you guys think a man could wear a chain like this?

copy1_446-127.jpg

a friend of mine showed me one he got that he can hook me up with a really good price for

"I M David Kawaz *****!"

i dont know, i tried it on, it looks a bit girl

its real thick though, not rapper style length wise its about 2 inches above my nippels ;-)
"I M David Kawaz *****!"

above the nipples :x
sick.gif

even at the nipples >D
grin.gif

stomach length :smokin
smokin.gif

genital region |I
tired.gif

"my chain hang to my shoe strang" :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

you forgot, the
i use my chain to pull my car length

i dont understand the concept behind the "rapper length" chains, we dont have those here (israel) maybe because someone can take it off you really easily
"I M David Kawaz *****!"

I know it's been posted but it's from Cam's magazine a good shot of it.
harlem6kv.jpg

watch/belt buckle :lol:
laugh.gif

1507_54.jpg

my favorite bad rapper "B ATRICE"
1507_66.jpg

[/b]

is it me or does TK always look like hes suckerpunches bricks more than skate?
dukes hands are on slabe status.
even at the club. shook his hand and it felt like i was shaking a railroad workers hand
Quote Of The Century:
4:20 = 4+20 = 24 = jack bauer = keifer sutherland = david the evil vampire on lost boys coincidence?? i think not - Kevin1st.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

wow thats the fakest cross I've ever seen....

Terry ain't nobody and he rockin that. Every stone in there is real would be like 100k+

33messiah that chain is on point. Theres a difference between rapper jewelry and grown man's jewelry. That chain is cool.
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Quote:
wow thats the fakest cross I've ever seen....

Terry ain't nobody and he rockin that. Every stone in there is real would be like 100k+.

Word
Thats what Maino was sayin, these celebs dudes is fooling us with their fake ice.
FU GA-GA! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

... and please, STOP using the words, HUSTLE and HUSTLER

Quote:
^^^wack? yea there pretty played out. if anything rolexes are for older people right now. i dont care though i still rock my ss sub..

we went over this...you dont have a ROLEX...stop talking like you know about it

KTOWN...quick question, how much is a stainless daytona rolex going for on the east coast? i have one and i can get them...i was just curious what they are going for over there...thanks
coop
New Jersey Nets... Start the Vin-sanity!
team JORDAN...brian SCALABRINE...boston CELTICS...44...scalabrine.com
AIM/...\Gmail/...\AOL/...\team SCALABRINE

Back
Top Bottom