OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

i donno maybe cause i feel the dips, and true life annoys the hell out of me but i still think it could be the same chain. the quality of both the pics is real different and im sure things could happen with the light and reflections off the diamonds with takin pictures, and 2 highly different quality pictures at that.

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

At dudes lying about catching juxes to up they street cred.
[/i]

EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: JAYSKICKSINC

WAIT when did shiest ever say he snatched it??? some random NTer said that like he was there
[/center]

that what im talkin about, id rock a piece like ushers, but with more colorful stones in it.

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
@ shiest bub. :rofl:
roll.gif

GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

DA DIPLOMATS ARE PLAYED OUT , HOW THEY A MOVEMENT AND THEY AINT PUSHING NO UNITS

<HARLEM EARLY>

i know it got nothing to do wit jewelry but on page 134 what kind of shirt is that with all the 99's on it i seen a hoody like that too but i dont know what brand it is or where to get it

even more obvious about the chain is the link from the piece to the chain....theres 3 rows of stones on tru's that go white/gold/white...

then on shiests it goes gold white gold...thats what popped out first to me...
[/center]

CANARY.jpg

my new top grill straight pave' all across 1 bar, no seperation(still got the princess top grill joint) bottom grill individual princess....
different but basic jacob with 3ct canary bezel....
my HUGE canary cluster earrings (3.5 carats each, total 7ct)
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

i messaged sheist bub on myspace and dude said he messes with TL, looks like he didnt take it then, but they buddies? :wow:
eek.gif

now dude has it as pcp / roc together and sayin its hov's chain claiming it wasnt jacked

Ben I thought this was a CELEBR ITY jewelry post.....

lol j/p but those earrings are serious! 1/2 carat stones is crazy!
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

yeh, but most celebs ain't showin me out yet......
I been to many celeb filled events, I destroyed everyone there. lol
watch how I do chris brown and the other celebs on monday. :wink:

true story...... I may not be a rock star, but i'm def. a BLOCK STAR.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^thats better then the fame and all that sh.. anyway though. id much rather live nice and be on the low.

ben what would you say the sizes are on this? you said yall had this chain right? how many inches long would you say that chain is, and how many inches would that jesus head be. i really want something like that. its flickin, but its not od..
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Back
Top Bottom