OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

peep my grillz

ben baller how much u b chargin for a set like this

myspace-365.vo.llnwd.net/...2365_l.jpg

myspace-641.vo.llnwd.net/...8641_l.jpg

thats my set jus seein if i got joog or not

first two teeth on the top are 28 pieces of princess cuts
and the other two teeth with the blue princess cuts are 10 pieces each. and for the bottoms its a bar of 12 small diamonds wit 6 more on each fang
850228641_l.jpg
850232365_l.jpg

I don't care if Jacob has the mold for the OG Jesus piece, this is still the best one I have seen. Will be getting this next time I upgrade.

rbgkk4.jpg

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

^^

i ain't feelin da squarish lookin jesus piece....

da WORST one gotta be da indian lookin one...

c9_3.JPG

:smh:
nono.gif

team platano

as long as you don't act a fool and draw a whole lota attention to yourself down where k-town's shop is, you'll be aiite.

i've never been to his shop, but i used to roll down there quite a few times when i was still down there.....dolo even, just to browse the swapmeet & sometimes hook up w/my good boy that was selling insurance door to door down there------don't ask, all our peeps thought he was ******ed too. most heads are cool down there, but ain't no one like door to door salesmen. he never caught anything more than some hard looks & a few choice words to get the eff outa dodge, but he told me some CRAZY stories of *@#%$ he saw while making housecalls....walking up on gangbangers stacking blocs, moms beating the crap outa kids, etc. actually, he's dang lucky he didn't catch anything worse....he looks like a total dork tho, so I guess most just gave him a free pass.

Attention World!!!!! Slauson Swapmeet is not dangerous if you are aware of your surroundings. Its a blood neighborhood but dont no one really mess with no one unless you act stupid. A bunch of bootie to be seen tho.

Ben. I need a job. Teaching aint cutting it no more.
[/center]

yeh, it's not dangerous at all.
we the only booth that got anything truly worth over $5,000 per piece.
of course we got a huge range of good things all the way up to $150k, but we can make anything....

plus we been there forever, all the hoods from 60's to ECC to whatever got love, so they know not to act stupid with our clients. real talk.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

here is jr writer's boy nino i think Jesus piece
meneeewww22222hb.jpg

its the same as fabolous' new Jesus piece and also heres another pic
z11861croppro0xy.jpg

now these are "celebrities" Jesus pieces
z328croppro7ww.jpg

z992croppro1cp.jpg

z01462cropro5dp.jpg

^^one of the most :x
sick.gif
looking pieces imo
z11603cropro2ci.jpg

now these below are just "regular" Jesus pieces
z1559croppro7bo.jpg

z11737croppro5ph.jpg

z01620cropro9rq.jpg

^^this one is :wow:
eek.gif
imo with the black and white diamond contrast, but i would get it in yellow gold
z11734croppro8gp.jpg

z00999croppro1pq.jpg

z11728croppro4gz.jpg

z01622cropro1pm.jpg

z10149cropro3sr.jpg

oh and jacob did make biggie's og Jesus piece. he was his first celebrity clientele i believe and then mary got her jewels from him and then his rep was spread by word of mouth. i remember reading something like this, correct me if im wrong

- Jacob was the man who did B.I.G.'s Jesus pieces it's been well documented and know around the industry after that Biggie started putting people on to him.

- Ninjahood unless JR is really getting money and giving his dude Nino that piece or Nino is cakey that isn't his. JR had that thing since last summer if anything cause Nino is his dude he probably lends it to him which is normal with other artists.

If you watch the Diplomats "All Access" special edition dvd JR is wearing that EXACT Jesus piece during his segment.

laugh.gif%20ALT=
thats the ugliest one of them all...the other joints look on point for s" style="border:0;"/>
"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Quote:
and jacob didnt even do biggie's piece. i thought it was the other dude, Aviannes or whatever.

no biggie's jesus piece was well known from comin' from jacob...

however..da FIRST rapper rockin a jesus piece was ghostface killah....

anyone know who made his?
team platano

Quote:
Ninjahood unless JR is really getting money and giving his dude Nino that piece or Nino is cakey that isn't his. JR had that thing since last summer if anything cause Nino is his dude he probably lends it to him which is normal with other artists.

from nino's pics of his jr bird he has nino in blue stones on the bottom of the shield and my name is balla96 i aint ninjahood

Quote:
from nino's pics of his jr bird he has nino in blue stones on the bottom of the shield

yeah, nino's piece is white gold and JR's bird is yellow gold.
team platano

My bad on the name mixup....I've seen the eagle with Nino's name on it, I'm speaking about the Jesus. Unless his name is on that too or there is a pic out there with him and JR wearing their own pieces at the same time that Jesus is solely JR's.

Back
Top Bottom