looks like platinum.^^^^^^^^^^ :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT ON ALL OF THE CRAP IN THIS POST > OUR COUNTRY'S DEBT

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

are u serious? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Think about all the money your president spent on the war.
On some real @#%$, all the jeweler in this thread wouldn't even amount up to $2 million. Real talk.
... and please, STOP using the words, HUSTLE and HUSTLER

word up, the war has cost waaaaaaaaaay over every diamond on any celebs possession....

BUT
back to some pics....

was at the video shoot today, seen the good music x ts squad, had a little lunch.
more pics will be up later of course.
but this piece is just soooo sick, we makin a new pendant for Joe now.
we bout to take over this jewels game.

BALLER_JOE.jpg

BEN_TS.jpg

TS_CHARM.jpg

TS_COLORED.jpg

LIKE I SAID, THERE IS MORE TO COME......
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

ben, I hope your a hustler in real life then you are on here..cause that would be a dissapointment..but i respect your good eye for the money on the streets..i cant figuare out how to get money on streets, but when i do ill be a trillionare..carry on bro..
Sofa King.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

MOISS or REAL DIAMONDS on the Fat Joe pendant?
... and please, STOP using the words, HUSTLE and HUSTLER

I wanna know WHO PROTECTS YOU ON THE STREETS? LAPD? lol lets be real here $0000 worth of jewerly on riding around in LA,in the hoods/gang area's and you means to tell me that NO ONES every approached you.....somethings behind that.
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Quote:
I wanna know WHO PROTECTS YOU ON THE STREETS? LAPD? lol lets be real here $0000 worth of jewerly on riding around in LA,in the hoods/gang area's and you means to tell me that NO ONES every approached you.....somethings behind that.

he did say theres areas he cant go to...
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

I WISH A NINJA WOULD STEP TO ME OR MY CLIQUE OR CREW.... IF I JUST GRITTED MY TEETH, SOMEONE'S GETTING LUMPED UP. Real talk, I run into clowns all the time, I'm ready at any given moment to make a John Woo movie in the middle of the street.

Sometimes I am deep as hell, but sometimes I just got a couple official killers with me or sometimes, I roll dolo.

Fat Joes piece is all real. no moss, nothing, made by Jacob, most of all his jewels period were made by Jacob..... now Mr. Crack is F'in with us.
we got a lotta clients jumpin on board too.

while we was eating lunch, Beans RANDOMLY walked into the quiet cafe we was all at. Beenie looked like he was def. eatin well.

and btw, you know I stay with the blapper on me.

Quote:

u act like he in watts all damn day.

Quote:
Sometimes I am deep as hell, but sometimes I just got a couple official killers with me or sometimes, I roll dolo.

I kinda figured that,but I would rather ask than just assume.Oh well good luck,Billy Da Kid :evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
u act like he in watts all damn day.

:\
ohwell.gif
I dont know anything about watts....it never even crossed my mind.
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

NAW ^^ LOL, IT'S A TOOTHPICK, JOE JUST FINISHED EATING A BOWL OF TURKEY CHILI AND A MEAL.

but he got some nice grillz that Johnny Dang made.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ exjewelz

Yea Joey been a Jacob customer for a long while now, I'm remember on Jacob's original site Steph was there wearing that big @#%$ TS piece.

Ben what video shoot was going down?

Back
Top Bottom