OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

it was for khaled? khalid? kanye was there, I'mma pass thru his little party tonite.... GLC and the rest of the good music fam, Cool, Dre, most TS fam was there.

it was way too hot, I was feelin sick, me and Skee rolled up.

2nite and all day all night 2moro will be crazy, I'm tryin to get this money, tryna make a million dollars
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Ben, do u need an assistant or anybody to help u with ur day 2 day activities?

holla, im in need of a job and i can help u.

Quote:
Ben, do u need an assistant or anybody to help u with ur day 2 day activities?

holla, im in need of a job and i can help u.

dude..you JUST asked that a couple pages back. how old are you lol

:lol:
laugh.gif

KTOWN wildin

Maybe L.A N's ain't really obsessed with chains like that like us in NY, cuz i doubt in any hood in the city anyone would "hang out" like that on the daily and nobody attempting to snatch the chain off. Ask Ninjahood. :tongue:
tongue.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

N's get seriously robbed for their chains. regardless of who they are.

Johnny Dang, ill never try to get something from johnny again. he was fronting crazy.

once again, those bears are SICK!
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Video was probably for "Grammy Family" and if Beans was at the shoot :wow:
eek.gif
possible video for "Problem" at the end.

Both songs are from Khaled's album.

yo lol i check this post every day now ktown is nuts lol. we gettin insider stories. who be takin all these pics its like you walk around w/. a camera man

Quote:
that pendant is sick, but i wonder how many african's died getting slain for it.

lol, not all diamonds have that blood history.

Joe's cuban is off the chain. Props to you Ben, looks like you about to start doing it big time.

160732329.jpg

Thats a hot combo, whats the specs on that chain?
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
i heard the word Grammy Family put out there so it had to be for that.

Word that's wassup it probably was part 2 of the shoot, cause some of it was done last month in Miami already.

Ktown, What does that bear represent?......And that TS chain is crazier than I thought.
Oh you pregnant ma? Word! Thats the truth?/ What? You dont want an abortion!/ Fine we'll get a Rae Carruth

BENBALLER: OK, here's the deal. I kinda wanna get a sense of how much you're worth because to be honest, I have a lot of rich @#%$ friends (some of them are multi-millionaires.) My family is wealthy but nothing compared to some of the people in my school. (Ex. Owner of Cablevision/NY Knicks, etc.) Their parents are obviously caking MAJOR money. This Thursday/Friday, I'm going to one of my best friend's house and the house is worth like 15+ MILLION. The house is unbelievable.. Dude has people that he doesn't even know living in the house. It's a huge house and has its own private beach, blah blah blah. Almost like a hotel lol. Anyways, I wanted to know whether you were caking that much? The reason is I want to know how LA's wealthy lifestyle is different from ours. I've visited LA a couple of times but I don't live there so you would prolly know best. lol

Btw, I live on Long Island, New York.
Greatness in a shoe.

Quote:
right, cuz every diamond in the world is a blood diamond u idiot.

so, you contributing to purchase a "blood diamond" would make your statement valid idiot?..every diamond in the world isn't a blood diamond u idiot, your contradicting yourself idiot, research "blood diamonds" before coming at me online with some false bull$hit b..
Sofa King.

^ It's called sarcasm...not even hidden...

Quote:
Ya'll reaching with some of the questions I'm seeing here

:lol:
laugh.gif
Word though...that's a OD question ask somebody on a public message board...
[/b]
!"[/b]​

More Pics....

From Hov's 10th Anniversary Reasonable Doubt show last night @ Radio City Music Hall in NYC.

Just Blaze and his Dark Vader piece @ the after party.
15y6hav.jpg

Jamal Crawford w/ Hov
15y6hk7.jpg

15wyyb5.jpg

Jeezy
15wyyqc.jpg

Hov
15wzcza.jpg

15wzdcm.jpg

Bleek
15wzdqg.jpg

Sauce Money