OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

not something most or maybe any of y'all is interested in, but I just came across these pics of Jennifer Aniston's Oscars show ICE game.......194 carats of BVLGARI G :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
DNE$$ ..........(yeah, it's probably loaned like most of the celebs at awards shows + events)
janiston1.jpg

janiston.jpg

here's better + clearer pic of her BVLGARI necklace....but WARNING: pic is HUGE.
img103.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-30722/loc24/11385_4.jpg

some more Hollywood ladies/Oscars ICE to give y'all an idea of what other rockpiles cost......(a lot of the high prices are probably due to designer mark-up + design costs though)

Quote:
JENNIFER GARNER in Michael Kors with $600,000 Cartier diamond chandelier earrings.

030506_bt_garner.jpg

trying to find clear pics of those vvvvvvvvvvv

(ignore the fashion comments.......copy + pasted from my Oscars Fashion thread)

Quote:
JADA PINKETT SMITH in Roberto Cavalli with 10-carat diamond studs by Lorraine Schwartz (worth $360,000)

Quote:
SALMA HAYEK in Atelier Versace with Leviev diamond drop earrings and a $4.3 million pink diamond cocktail ring
eek.gif
eek.gif

030506_bt_hayek.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW my big fans here !!

Thanks for many inquiries but also from anti-fans..especially need more inquries about paper cup distributors :wink:
wink.gif

Life goes like whip~ like an arrow.. think about your old-aged life....you can't live without money......... and save money as possible as you can.

That cheap diamond ? that means nothing to the rich include me!!!

Investment?? watch telecommunication stocks very carefully.
At&t(T), Bellsouth(BLS) or (VZ).(Long term investment)...you know what ?......several months ago I already mentioned those stocks here Niketalk , Alcatel, (JDSU), (CIEN)....for short term

If U doubt what I am talking about, find the post I mentioned.
If U do not want stock investment, trade products internationally (target for China, India, Russia & Brazil)

Great Rich CEO J
www.cautis.com

The Rich usually likes hot blonde ...haha gorgeous blondes are killing me :smokin
smokin.gif

Fab doin it biggg wit the clothing line and he stay wit a new chain idk if yall heard the mixtape but up next for him is that / / Mansion in Bel-Air with a Jeffrey// YEAH ITS THAT SERIOUS !!!!

FAB this is his YEAR !
Uh, you think I really care about what these ninjas say man?
They even talked about Jesus !!! / [URL="http://www.myspace.com/fastmoneymoney

damn, some of these pieces are sickkkk. gotta wonder about some of the jewels though. as far as whats moissanite and whats diamonds, and whats even just a CZ. you know most of these rappers are flossin their way around, but who would be dumb enough to have straight up real diamonds on when they are walking around the hood or what ever (this is more for up and comers than dudes like 50, nas, jay). they are just looking to get robbed. oh well, keep the sick celeb pieces coming.

i plan on gettin some moissanite studs for da summer....they look too good not to pass up :pimp:
pimp.gif

team platano

i googled moissanites and saw pics....but none are like good pictures...

anyone got pics of a diamond and moissanite next to each other?

[/center]
[/b]​

if your gonna get into those pieces the actresss be rocking to award shows then we are def getting into one-time wears and rentals...most of them dont even buy there dresses...i mean dont get me wrong they prolly can afford to "out-bling" lil flip but they dont have to...

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

I've listened to Jimmy's stuff, I rather F with him then with Jin.
he got way more image appeal and character then Jin does.

this guy went all out. lmao. I might come outta retirement and become this guy's DJ.
I see money, game recognize game and money definitely attracts money. lol
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

LOL ^^^^^^ BTW, THOSE ARE FAKE HOMEY.
not that he couldn't afford those, they are fakes.
the smaller one I can't vouch for, but the big one, fake and it's a loaner.

^^BLAST...sorry nelly :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Im no betta/
still move a duece a day/
thas two keys/
i still move the yay
-killa cam

Thanks for the explination on that then, because I was giving dude a extreme amount of credit for that big one (pause). Never heard any details on it, but just from looking at it I assumed that each stone was around 3CTS minimum, and Xing that by how many I estimated to be in the whole necklace, I was thinking dude had to spend 1/2 a mil easy. Please enlighten me with the real deal on that.

1/2 a mill? try like $10million for that chain if it was what it was.
they ain't givin a real chain like that to Cameron Diaz for the oscars.

it's just a CZ chain set in white gold probably.
I met a guy who does that stuff for 50 and such.
he got some pieces though that are in the 6 figure range for sure.
just that one isn't real. Fat Joe got one even bigger then that.
I started to feel stupid until I figured it out.

$10 mill is waaaaaayyyy more credit than I was giving him. Those can't be more than $50K per stone if they were real. But then again, like I said, I don't know the actual sizes of them.

yeah, who's gonna walk around with that? nelly seems like a pretty logical dude, that just doesn't fit in. i mean come on, that would just be rediculous.

Well since we're on the subject of rented diamond necklaces.....what about Baby's that he supposedly spent $2mil on? The rose gold one with the cross in case you didn't know which I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom