OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Forreal what is the deal with the "laser" threes. Game is tall so he might wear a 14 or larger which would automatically make them real?
Ballers dont complain.

THE-GAME-RAPPER-WALLPAPER.jpg

Yo Ktown, could you tell me if those laces came with the Chucks Game got on? They look like Laces of off Bapes. :nerd:
nerd.gif

While you're at it. What kinda boxers he got on, is it Hanes or Fruit of Looms?

Did you ask Game if those Are those really Dickies he got on? they look kinda like Dockers :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
orreal what is the deal with the "laser" threes. Game is tall so he might wear a 14 or larger which would automatically them real

they are fake. there is no speculation needed on possible situations which would make them real. just look at them

I can speculate because I am about Game's height and Tall dudes have big feet. I have one question. What size shoe does game wear? It is an accepted fact that variants don't come in sizes larger than a 13.
Ballers dont complain.

Quote:
I can speculate because I am about Game's height and Tall dudes have big feet. I have one question. What size shoe does game wear? It is an accepted fact that variants don't come in sizes larger than a 13.

wow, no offense b, but theyre fake. Hands down, how can you dispute that? They look like boomerangs. Look at the shoe, they're new and they curve up more than Elf shoes.

If game does in fact wear a 14 15 or 16 what does that mean? Yall know. If it's a 12 then I can stop wondering. So now let's stop focusing on how fake they look and figure out his shoe size. If he is a big foot then that leaves a shadow of a doubt.
Ballers dont complain.

I'm done. I forgot who I was dealing with. Does it look like I'm defending Game? I asked for his shoe size and several people came back with " look at them they're fake," Did that answer my question? Granted there are a lot fake shoes out there and some rappers wear them. I'm just saying open your mind and reason. Where would a person get size 15 fakes? I'm done for now though because this has nothing to do with Jewelry so I'm way off topic. I'll Holla

deuce.
Ballers dont complain.

yall Fn up the thread.
"Hov's a livin legend and I'll tell you why
Everybody wanna be Hov and Hov's still alive"

Back on topic. Heres Mistah F.A.B.'s Oakland A's piece

we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

ahaha lol at the nter's going deep with the joke.
sorry for goin off topic , keep the post alive
no disrespect to game or ktown , i was just down for a good laugh

lol ktown pretty much has NT beat at every NT category, the ice, the celeb parties, the whips, the tats, the shoes, the house, the cha ching, and whatever else NT is into.

Quote:
And what kind of cereal does Game eat in the morning, he looks like a sugar smacks kind of guy

it was killed a couple posts ago- :smh:
nono.gif
NT always gotta ride a joke into the ground...

Quote:
ITS KARAT not carat

can go eithier way...usually its K for purity like 24k gold and carat is the diamond size/mass

that's A's pendant is very decent. the canaries are shining very very decent.

I ain't got nobody beat on anything.....
but what is terrible is getting harrassed everyday or time I goto the malls and melrose now.
@#%$ dont make any sense. "are you ktown?" and then people ask "hey, what do you do?"
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

your an internet celeb now ktown. i saw dudes over at game's message board talking about you too

^^

word k-town, i got cats hitttin me up from my hood askin "yo ya seen that chinese dude wit all dem chains?" :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

Back
Top Bottom