OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

lol....that would be weird if dudes were comin up to me and were like "yo patballa from NT right???" especially if they were like 14 15 or 16 hahha.......

Quote:
lol....that would be weird if dudes were comin up to me and were like "yo patballa from NT right???" especially if they were like 14 15 or 16 hahha.......

Don't worry, it won't happen.
Play the cards that life deals you, never fold, and if your cards suck, bluff the ish out of everyone else.

hounded in malls & the streets now, ehh.........smh, i guess it's gonna be bye bye good ol "humble" k-town......hello H-WOOD hu$tler.

but you ain't all that yet....when we start seein ya in them dirt rags next to "HoHan" & "Brangelina" tho..... lol

I was in San Fran just for the night and cats recognized me over Homicide and he was the main headline dj. I went to the grove last night to watch superman, 4 seperate dudes with they chicks came up to me and was like yo, you ben baller from black wall street? you ktown?

me and homicide and AM were leaving a club one night and some dudes, I'm talkin random lookin non sneaker head emo types passed by and was hey we know you.... me and homicide was like, awww damn, here goes some AM stalkers, they then said, THE AIR MACK'S!!!!!

during every BET event, over 30 randoms from celebs to industry dudes was like, yo your myspace page is crazy. fam can I get some grillz done?

but in the past 5 days we've done 6 figures in sales. it's about to be over.....

come to the spot and cop some jewels, that's all I say. I don't wanna meet any girls, celebs, nba/nfl players, I only wanna meet benjamin franklin and all his other dead friends.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
lol....that would be weird if dudes were comin up to me and were like "yo patballa from NT right???" especially if they were like 14 15 or 16 hahha......

Don't worry, it won't happen.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/b]

[/b]

smh at ben for letting ben wear fakes

for real no bs let him know the difference
Osama Bin laden is dead

no clownin this time........go get them dead prez's, ben-beezy.

but holla at some heads the next time you hit town.......me, you, & the lil dragon...jae oh CHEN can go raid Gordo's or chew on some caramels or something

btw, it ain't SAN FRAN......dang tourist muthatrucka lol

Just4kickz
Quote:
how much does a rope chain this thick go for?

11mm wide (the biggest my connect carries) = around $380 per inch.
weights a lot also. a 9 inch one weights about 177 grams.

Quote:
Dear lord, tell me Fashion Geek ISN'T catching on, please.

"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

duke milz, we got a chain like that which is solid around 500 grams easy.
that exact chain we just sold for $10,000 all day.
hollow joints thicker and bigger go for $5,000 no bargain.

here's some stuff we just made and got in today

BREITLING SUPER AVENGER WITH A STUPID DUMB 10 CARAT BEZEL.
(wait til you see our fully iced out ones and the Bentley fully iced out too)
the case is 52mm while your normal jacob is like 47mm. dumb big.

BREITLING1.jpg

BREITLING2.jpg

BREITLING3.jpg

BREITLING4.jpg

a new piece we made for a local street OG.
cost him 15 stacks
piece is dumb big.
DOENUT1.jpg

DOENUT2.jpg

DOENUT3.jpg

now with flash
DOENUTFLASH.jpg

and some local homey of ours got himself a custom two tone piece.
cost him around $19,000 with the rosary bead chains
TREL_FLASH.jpg

and lastly, my boy's grillz were finished today.
I love these man, but you can't talk with them on.
top and bottom straight princess
PRINCESS_GRILLZ.jpg

i'mma say this for the last time, get your paper up and come @#%$ with us...... the prices are just gonna go up and up
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

The doenut piece is dope...

15 stacks for that??? Damn I wish I lived close to LA...

What does the back look like?

Damn Ben ya'll going crazy out there. Multi-color stuff is too clean. With all that going on I wanna see what your next personal piece is gonna look like. You working on any custom pieces for yourself?
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

have him ship it or something thats what he is going to be doing Hey ben can I get at you in two weeks im trying to stay legit!
Osama Bin laden is dead

Back
Top Bottom