OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

BREITLING1.jpg

EXACTLY.
I'm saving up to cop my Bret and that's exactly what i want to do with a custom bezel like that with obviously less carats. :lol:
laugh.gif

My N' got a Breitling Bentley it always gets me :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Breitling easily dumps on Rolex, any watch that helps you when u in the air etc... tell your position in the skies, contact towers when your plane is in trouble etc... is just amazing

as far as movement goes, Breitlings are tearing Roley's all day.

they are really really hot right now.

Mharkyee, that is not Yaboy's. his are really nice, but not as clean and high grade like these.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
Mharkyee, that is not Yaboy's. his are really nice, but not as clean and high grade like these.

ohh alrite, and how much was yaboy's tho? cus i think i saw em on his myspace and it says 50g's.

SHABOOBALABOOPY

hell no. lol
he prolly paid anywhere from $5,000 to $5,500 for each piece. but I'm saying the shine and clarity ain't the same, I seen his, they are good. these are a lil better for sure.

but Paul Wall was hittin cats for around $20,000 for these top and bottom for high VS minimum quality

Quote:
Damn Ben ya'll going crazy out there. Multi-color stuff is too clean. With all that going on I wanna see what your next personal piece is gonna look like. You working on any custom pieces for yourself?

I'm working on a few joints for myself, for the store.....
some crazy stuff.

one that is being made asap is a Korean flag.
all white diamonds, black diamonds for the marks, blue and red diamonds for the yin yang and heavy as hell. it'll be sicc

we are also making a multi colored keith haring piece.
a couple other things, we don't wanna talk about.

Snoops new GUN is crazy.

breitling eta movements/val joux
rolex there own movements
how are they better movements???

Yo ben baller, how much are you charging for those bear pendents you have? and would they sit right on a 7.2mm miami cuban? good looks
EzCode Parsing Error: color=white face=comic sans ms size=3]We dont resort to violence, we on resorts and islands, lines shorts and shades case they thought you were lying

son, you need to shut up cuz it's annoying, a Casio will tell and take better time then a rolex will. I own a daytona and a sub date and have had a few roley's longer then you've been alive. I've dealt with them first hand and will tell you they will hold their value, etc. BUT AS FOR A TIMEPIECE, THEY AREN'T RESPECTED.

Quote:
as far as movement goes, Breitlings are tearing Roley's all day.

they are really really hot right now

>:
mad.gif
ktown u bastard....i had the stacks ready to drop on my Breit and you told me not too...had me looking at Panerais and Pateks and @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif
so i fell back...now u come with that pic :wow:
eek.gif
the moneys all tangled up right now, maybe next month-

STOP ASKING K-TOWN HOW MUCH DOES EVERYTHING COST U GROUPIES

why do u care anyways. u cant afford it so stop asking as if it matters.

Quote:
I guarantee you, we will see K-Town in more rap video's and lyrics than we can count. Except Paul Wall's cause he's gonna end up hatin you.

real talk he picked the perfect time to step up...with Jacob going thru his lil problems theres bout to be a void in the celebrity jeweler game...even if Jacobs back to business people might be weary of dealing with him- and i dont think too many people respect this TV Johnny dude>D

i been grabbin a lotta jacobs customers too, I'm meeting with A.I. soon in MIA, joey crack laced me with a lotta peeps.

as for Paul Wall, that's fam. he can do him, but I'm def. gonna do me. and I been in videos, coulda been in tons of them, but now I'm actually promoting something. so yeh, I'mma get my Johnny DANGerous on.

yo k-town you be chillin with some wack rappers real talk fat joe aint nothing without pun and game aka doja is a clown with a covered up butterfly tat

<harlem early>

Quote:
yo k-town you be chillin with some wack rappers real talk fat joe aint nothing without pun and game aka doja is a clown with a covered up butterfly tat

and you probably chill with
wack human beings, in general.

stop hating.

Back
Top Bottom