OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Let's see pics of the wife. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Ballers dont complain.

Quote:
also. a moss will never be better then a VS clarity diamond, never. its always a VS

so the diamonds that are in the top 10% (or less) are better than any moss! Im really not feeling them that much for some reason people I know are wearing moss their @#%$ clouds up like its cheap non original forimula cubic. Thats what got me not wanting to get them. It seams like they can be poorly cut
Osama Bin laden is dead

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can someone post that pic of tony yayo with a clear veiw of that white/canary cross of his?

Appreciated!
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Quote:
maybe it's just me but the shine from the moss. looks like . looks like a rainbow...

its because da refraction index is way higher then a diamond so it splits da light beam much more blatant then a diamond.

team platano

The Clipse was on Rap City today and Malice and Pusha T both had on the "Clipse" pieces similar to the one KTown posted that his shop made for their manager.
For Sale/Trade: DS sz 12 De La Soul Lows, looking for DS AF1 lows or SB's in a sz 12 or $100 PM me

This ain't even the longest thread i seen on NT, the Tiffany thread or DMP might've been the longest.

Quote:
Can someone post that pic of tony yayo with a clear veiw of that white/canary cross of his?

17.JPG

I accidentally clicked page 70 something and came across it.
Did any of yall go thru the whole thread ?

Quote:
The Clipse was on Rap City today and Malice and Pusha T both had on the "Clipse" pieces similar to the one KTown posted that his shop made for their manager.

Similar? It was the same piece BUT Malice's one was 2x bigger than Pusha's. I don't know if Geezy got his back already and maybe Malice was wearing his or Malice just got his own done.

Yo ben- cuz I seen that chick on ur myspace b4 in the black range at cerritos (well I think its her) and I assumed she was your chick

MILLZ- Real good look

Yeah I been throught the whole thread, couldent find the cross though.

The cross is simple but def in my top 5 fav peices, fly @#%$ @#%$
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

right ninja, but I was gonna say it reminded me of one of those little pieces of glass that is cut so all the color reflect out of it but I can't think of the god damn word for em. it just looks like a fake shine...not bright like diamonds, just fruity like whatever I'm trying to think of.

edit - a prism(sp?)!

Miami Cuban links are def an eastcoast treasure. Cant wait intill next month when i get my 2. One white gold One yellow gold. Prolly dropp them 38" when its all said and done
I thought of a way to get revenge. I thought my plan out long and hard. Finally the opp. presented itself. For your 25th bday, I spit in the alcohol I gave you and put my you know what on the part you drink from. happy 25th. lolol

Quote:
how much do you need for your daytona

Not an issue of how much, the issue is the waiting list i know a number of Stainless Daytonas for sale however they resell for as much as 12K when retail on the watch from an authorized dealer is 8900 give or take and why do I not buy a Breitling if they are better, becuase I look at it as an investment. You will never get retail price for a second hand brietling, however my two tone sub I am offered more then I paid for it all the time. Again Brietling is a great watch, just no value on the second hand market. So why no Brietling, becuase of a number of reasons . Brietling has never had a regular schedule price increase, and again no resell value, Brietling I personal feel are like cars, once they leave the store they loose value.

Ben maybe able to agree or disagree, but most watches loose value on the second hand market with the exception of Rolex.

Quote:

i did, took me about 2 days, but now i keep up with it everytime theres a new post lol. Some interesting stuff in this thread. Im getting more into jewelry now :D
happy.gif

^ for real.. when i first clicked on this thread it was already like 100 pages deep and took me a couple of days to go thru, but now i just check it regularly..
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Quote:

i have, but i basically been following it since it started...i upped like 20 pics on the 12th page or something...
[/center]

im pretty sure some one confirmed that game has connects with JB and those 3s wernt fake. im almost positive i remember that. i know its late in the post but i havnt even looked in ages. its 140 pgs for god sakes. lmao
poop

I have read pretty much every thing from Icee white to k town deciding at a certain point to shut down
Osama Bin laden is dead

Quote:
I have read pretty much every thing from Icee white to k town deciding at a certain point to shut down

Well I obviously have been through the whole thread (prolly' responsible for some of it's more interesting content :wink:
wink.gif
) and I must sayit is some real good stuff in it. If yall havent been through the whole thing yall might want to take some time out, a lot of people got banned because of some of the stuff that went on in this thread (hint hint)
[/center]
STILL IN THE HUNDREDS​

Back
Top Bottom