OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
I guarantee you, we will see K-Town in more rap video's and lyrics than we can count. Except Paul Wall's cause he's gonna end up hatin you.

Hell yea dude plus people are talking about the Envy Expo like its a gonna be off the hook.

They're really hyped on this. A few just came up to me asking if I knew anything about it. When I told them some of the events they would have they were like " WHAAAAT! "

[/b]​

Quote:
STOP ASKING K-TOWN HOW MUCH DOES EVERYTHING COST U GROUPIES

You have no Idea how many people have the paper to buy Ktowns stuff. There are battles in the tread as far as how much much money people have. By the end of july I will have bought at least three things of Ktown. Fallin line you sucker you have no money but If you had been paying attention to the thread you would know that there have been almost as many celeb pictures as there have been regular people pics. Why do you think its approaching 200 pages? celebs dont have That much money and jewels.
Osama Bin laden is dead

^^honestly. Just b/c someone is on NT doesn't mean they don't have $ for days. Some of the richest people i've known in life have been the most discreet about it. After all, you don't get rich by spending money.
Team Geriatric #2:
"KIDS THESE DAYS!"
(shakes fist at America's youth)

Quote:

why do u care anyways. u cant afford it so stop asking as if it matters

Co-sign

Quote:
Some of the richest people i've known in life have been the most discreet about it. After all, you don't get rich by spending money.

that's definetly true, Im 17 and learning about the ways of business.. I've met so many people that have crazy millions but don't show it off. Maybe a nice Mansion and 2 or 3 mercedes,bentleys, lambos and so on.. But weezyfeezy is on point with his comment.

"There are battles in the tread as far as how much much money people have"
Those are usually a select few who do that mess and the majority of the times they aint the ones holding paper.The ones who have paper aint the ones snapping picture and bragging on NT about it....

Do you...live and learn
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

I've met both.... just recently met this 31 year old persian dude who got 37 cars, the wackest one was a E55.... he talked about his money, etc, etc. but dude was nice, I don't get mad at cats like that, it's dumb, but if he started saying, I'll @#%$ on you and I will clown you with this and that, then it's a problem.

they say people with money don't ever talk about it, or if you are talking about your money, you must not have much..... SLAP. I know billionaires personally who talk a grip about their money. boast and brag about it all the time. because remember this: "IT'S NOT BRAGGING IF IT AIN'T THE TRUTH"
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
and you probably chill with wack human beings, in general.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
JAY-Z THE BOSS PUSHED IT BACK ONCE AGAIN .

CUZ I THINK THEY WACK IM HATING N*GGA PLZ , FALL BACK . CLOWN

BEN TELL JOEY TO GET HIS HOMIE CHAIN BACK >T.S. CHAIN GOT TAKEN BY BK N*GGAS

<HARLEM EARLY>

Quote:

Co-sign also.
Sounds annoying.

Most of the cakey dudes i met keep it lo-key also.
The cakey black dudes were flashy tho, but white dudes and others kept it simple. That's what i'm tryin to achieve.

Quote:
son, you need to shut up cuz it's annoying, a Casio will tell and take better time then a rolex will. I own a daytona and a sub date and have had a few roley's longer then you've been alive. I've dealt with them first hand and will tell you they will hold their value, etc. BUT AS FOR A TIMEPIECE, THEY AREN'T RESPECTED.

Rolex as far a s a time piece is garbage, the movement is no better then a Movado, every year you loose almost a minute in time form it and have to reseat it. Sure it is nit picking but it is not a time piece, Patek, jaeger le couture , Audemars thos have real movements, and up until 2000 ( give or take ) Rolex was unable to produce the moevemnt for there Daytona line and would sub it out to Zenith. In regards to them holding there value most of them do ( all sport models go up ) they constantly have price increases as much as 10 percent twice a year. I have a two tone sub, and am on the waiting list ( next year I am told ) for a Stainless Daytona which I have had to pay additional for every price increase. Brietling is a much better movement then Rolex but holds no real value in the after market 9 from what I have seen ) I purchased my first Brietling ( two tone wings model ) in 1999 for 40 percent of retail at Mayors Jewlers and you can walk into any authorized dealer and get at least 15 percent of a Brieltling, very rare if ever will you get a break on a new Rolex.

^ Ninja hood too

On the watch topic, one watch that is ill is the Chanel J12 in white or Black
I dunno about yall, but the iced out version of it is just :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

EH-CH809.jpg
CHANEL%20J12%20DIAMOND%20AUTOMATIC%20WATCH.jpg

EH-CH801.jpg
8c_1_b.JPG

169536q.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
thats my mans piece that i was about to cop offa him...holla at me if you trying to purchase by the way

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

something doesn't look right w/them Chanel J12's......not saying they're fake.....i just don't like the way they look.....kinda gimmicky-looking, but, then again, that's pretty much how most of those fashion timepieces are.

i just think if you're dropping crazy dough on a watch, it's better to get something that won't get outdated and, mostly, is quality inside and out.

but for most of the ladies & gents buying those types of things, timelessness and quality+durability are probably the furthest things from their minds since they change rock$ & gear almost as often as they do their drawers.

my wife lives with me obviously in bev. hills. she barely graduated high school and travels to milan and nyc every month, so no unless there is a cerritos in Italy. I think besides AM and Homicide and METH, the only NTer's who've met or seen my wife are DKNY and Bana...... she's Black if that matters. lol. well mixed with some west indian/jamaican and some creole roots.

the J12's are cool. but the real real limited joints that are over $100k that chanel made are sick. they only got them at the Wynn or Bellagio Chanel stores, not even 5th ave or rodeo drive got them.

Yo NinjaHead wass good bruh, after following this post from the first page, you caught my attention with the whole moissanite thing. I had been doin some lightweight research...an found these solid facts for anyone unclear on the comparison DIAMONDS VS MOISSANITES

Hardness:
diamond 10
moss 9.25

Brilliance: (amount of light that enters the stone and is reflected back to the viewer)
(refractive index)
diamond: 2.42
moss: 2.65-2.69

Fire: (the breaking of light rays an dispurment of "colors" through the inside of thestone)
(Dispersion)
diamond: 0.044
moss: 0.104

Luster: (amount of light reflected back to the observer from the surface of the stone)
diamond: 17.2%
moss: 20.4%

here are a few pictures of actualy comparison of moss vs. diamonds:

pictures are of stones underwater with a high intensity light shinning directly on each stone.
Diamond:
baf_01_ah.jpg

Moss:
baf_02_ah.jpg

side by side
baf_03_ah.jpg

how much do you need for your daytona
and what are you paying for them then? since breitlings are better....

i'mma say this str8 up after doin my personal research and checking over a few dozen mossanites next to real diamonds....

moss stones always have this yellow tint to them, so you could tell sometimes, a good jeweler can and if he pulls out the loop peace, it's a wrap.
also. a moss will never be better then a VS clarity diamond, never. its always a VS

Back
Top Bottom