OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
EVEN THE COST OF THE PLATINUM PLAQUE YOU ARE SENDING TO TIMBALAND OR THE DINNER THE A&R PAID FOR, ALL YOUR FLIGHTS, ETC....... EVERY SINGLE RECEIPT IN REGARDS TO THAT RECORD GETS RECOUPED BY THE LABEL

and this is why i dont believe cam makes no $8 a cd. and that Obie thing, im goin by what we all heard, he went plat, then you come and say stuff that appears tru but.... ill take ya word.
WE MASTERED THIS,
DONT YOU KNOW I EAT *ETHER* AND BREATHE ACID WEAK BASTARDS!!!

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

totally different situations dude.

Camron gets like 5 to 6 dollars per cd, which is absurd, but thats how KOCH gets down. wholesale to the retailers/CD stores/walmarts is $8 to $10 depending on the disc. (double cd, total costs, some albums had expensive packaging, etc) and Cam is eating well right now. but really, I ain't spoke to anyone @ KOCH about those numbers, so far it's just a rumour and told by someone outta Cam's camp, but I believe it. I remember when they was signing cats and there are more complications on how they can afford to do so, but they dont' really got a full service promotion staff, etc.

man, put it this way, NIKE made more last year then every single record label/distributor combined. the record business is broke as hell. no more major videos being directed by huge directors.... no more of the Hype Williams days..... everyone wants to direct their own video and save money. unless you are really one of the big dogs. but there is still def. money in pubishing. you just aint gettin that upfront production cake like you used to.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

11gk684.jpg

yo who is this dude??

Miami-198.jpg

Choppa was wildin in miami :lol:
laugh.gif
walking around with his neck looking just like that takin flicks and @#%$ :pimp:
pimp.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
hes was moesha's little brother.

:lol:
laugh.gif
oh aight...we were staying in the same spot so i kept seeing him in the lobby/elevator and @#%$...and my cousin kept sayin he looked familiar...
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

9.JPG

My son shiest gettin up on that D&G :pimp:
pimp.gif

26.JPG

51.JPG

Juelz bro, forgot is name. Twin or some
87.JPG

43.JPG

^ :pimp:
pimp.gif
my SON! 1 of the very few southern cats that im feelin his @#%$.
4.JPG

BUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFY :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

8.JPG

:smh:
nono.gif

1.JPG

6.JPG

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn Melo' aint playin :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

14.JPG

16.JPG

11.JPG

36.JPG

41.JPG

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
N's wylin
46.JPG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This N' seem lonely now that the crew went down
48.JPG

K sleezy
3.JPG

35.JPG

63.JPG

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ her tongue
9.JPG

1.JPG

IMO, out of all the chains I have ever seen in the game.(This is coming from someone who would never invest in a chain, or jewelry) The only chains that really made me go "damn thats crazy" From an artist standpoint, I have to give it to Nigo. I dont dislike Nigo, I think this little ****** is creative. With that said, I hate BAPE, haha I know thats an oxymoron. Its just the way its marketed and sold, that makes me not support it.

NBA money got Melo eatin right...them chains is nice right there.
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

thats the party i was talking bout earlier ^ Melo was doinnn it - Lebron was in there 2 but he's more low key

Quote:
Tre , FIX YOUR SIG MANG!

laugh.gif
got u...ez supporter ran out

chopper is def not eatin right, i swear everytime i see this ninja he got on the same clothes
!!![/b]​

42.JPG

Dude rockin the Kool-Aid chain...oh yeahhh. On a side note Vince forhead looking as big as the high rise in the background.

151.JPG

of all the stuff posted up in here...just give me a Jesus piece and a nice Cuban link chain.

59.JPG

not jewelry related but aiyo!
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

They dress Euro, Europeans do it tighter tho.
The belt on Jim Jones is just ugly, other than that the fit is straight.

Quote:
This N' seem lonely now that the crew went down

I was thinkin the same thing
but after seeing atleast 100(real talk)
BMF cats with shirts on last memorial
weekend they must have tons of soldiers
INTERNATIONALLY
Can't ban da snowman

Back
Top Bottom