OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

i dont kno what it is but im lovin pharrells, nigos, and bustas pieces the most. somethin about OD colorful, cartoony @#%$ that im feelin lol. sick.
Wealth Is Of
The Heart And Mind
Not The Pocket

i still say out of all the pieces... the roc piece and the jesus piece are the most appealing out of everything.

"as for Geezy's piece, sorry, didnt know how to spell his nick name, He's just a friend and customer."

:lol:
laugh.gif

Did you think to yourself it would be mad uncomfortable to walk around in P's piece all day?

Also, you've met Tila right? How is she in person?
Greatness in a shoe.

you'd have to see a chiropractor if you wore P's piece for just a few hours.

also, colorful cartoony pieces are cool, but when they ain't diamonds I just can't do it.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

no, that's cartoons breitling BENTLEY watch in the pic, the diamond stud chain is mine though in that pic, holding up the joker head.

Crooked I, Jayo Felony, and One2 all with the Treacherous records piece.
611544438_l.jpg

ffd1qf.png

360291249_l.jpg

What's crooked caking off of?
676518563_l.jpg

349608589_l.jpg

I'm nice around mics, word to Pippen.

is a 10K cool to rock?

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Quote:
that's cartoons breitling BENTLEY watch in the pic

Cartoon's got his watch game on point then.

I've got the same watch, minus the diamonds and bracelet. I opted for the classic leather band...keepin it simple and understated.
Team Geriatric #2:
"KIDS THESE DAYS!"
(shakes fist at America's youth)

I wish I was invited to the T-MOBILE SIDEKICK 3 party.. :wow:
embarassed.gif
Have fun at the party KTOWN.. Whenever it is. :smokin
smokin.gif

ok here goes some huge pics of my amature ice game...dont get all bent out of shape, its not that serious, pretty soon we will be on the next page so you wont have to complain how big they are. Anyways, the First picture is of my 2 fake rolex's. The one on the right i sport and the one on the left is still DS in original wrappaing lol. Although they are fake, they are high quality fakes, and real heavy and solid. They are made of stainless steele which also makes them look more legit, rather than some horrible fake gold. My buddy sells them for between $120-$200, depending on the model. You know i did not pay that much for them though.
14kl1zt.jpg

This is a picture of the back of the one that i wear, i believe it is called quarts, i am not a watch expert, but most fakes do not have this, they just have a regular battery.
14kl2jn.jpg

here is the back of the DS Foley.
14kl30w.jpg

heres 2 pics of the faces
14kl5de.jpg
14kl6d3.jpg

heres some butterfly pin ,i dont know too much about and im about to put it on ebay or craigslist, all i know is that it is solid white gold and retailed at $160
14kl85y.jpg

Here is the grill, 8 on top, 6 on bottom. The top one is KK cut, only true jewelers know what that is, when i showed the picture how i wanted it the dude was like wtfeezy? i havent had a request for that in years. o yea, and the bottom just has some random star type cut in it, i cant remember the name.
14kl8j7.jpg

other butterfly, and hte chrome nuckles
14kl9gl.jpg

WHOEVER ASKED ABOUT THE I-10 PIECE,
IT'S $50,000 AND UP FOR SALE.

Quote:
Also, you've met Tila right? How is she in person?

tila is just like any other girl, sometimes crazy, sometimes sweet. but she's just a Houston girl who came up on a MAJOR AMOUNT OF BREAD RECENTLY. M's and M's.

lol, she just put me on her top 8
she used to be crazy as hell, but now she's slowed her role big time.

^i guess dude didn't know about the Tila and KTown ******** days. haha. Big ups, KTown!

My bad but this is off topic...
KTown, how in the world did Tila Nguyen come from a tiny car show import model (which is nothing special) to her current popularity over her Tila "Tequila" phase, MySpace, and magazine covers? I mean I really don't see anything special about her music and her. How did she get that big of a break? There are hundreds of better looking girls and hundreds of more talented musicians. I feel she's really lucky to be in position she's in.

Yo KTown, I remember a while ago you had a thread askin' people to post their local shoe spots. Were you tryin' to get ideas for your jewelry shop? And do you have pics of your shop if you did in fact have it set up like a shoe boutique?

[/center]
[/b]​

naw, they ain't ban me,
for those around the early 2002 days, you should remember this name.
I had a OG name before this from dec. 2001.....

but had to the mr ktown to rest. I ain't get banned. check the profile date.

oh about Tila question....
I dunno, she's doin it major. can't hate on her. paris and others are famous but for what? at least Tila started out doin Import modeling....

I mean, I've done small time things here and there, but I shot a 2 page spread in DUB mag a long time ago, been in over 100 magazines easy. who the hell am I? at least she got a lil booty and some bolt ons.... I got popular over the net off selling kicks and myspace in a way. there's a way to make millions off myspace and cats haven't figured it out yet. but there is a major way.

K-Town a few pages ago, you showed one of those Mike Jones/Lil Flip chains, and said they weren't as much as people thought. Just curious how much they really run for??

Back
Top Bottom