OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

18.JPG

ursher.. piece like kanye's without the plastic.

Am i the only one that noticed compton terrys BOOST MOBILE ring in the pic f-50 posted????

[/center]

Tru-Life's ROcafella piece, which was snatched by Sheist Bub.....who is the fiendish lookin N-bomb holding it in the pix.

Pix courtesy Hovtalk from the music forum.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

WOW! WOW! WOW!
tru life was talkin like jesus christ couldn't snuff him out.

I mean, I met dude a while back and he really acted/spoke/said/lived as if he was 20x harder then SUGE at SUGE's best hay days...

and sheist bub? wow. LOL X 3993999444894855764211549409330
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

So I'm guessing that his chain is now part of the Jim Jones -VS- Tru Life saga lol.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

:lol:
laugh.gif
I wanna know how this went down.....especially since the word was Tru Life fam/peoples was always them gully L.E.S. goons.

Quote:
Tru-Life's ROcafella piece, which was snatched by Sheist Bub.....who is the fiendish lookin N-bomb holding it in the pix.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn tru life gotta be a wuss.....i mean even i kept my chain and a ninja pulled a magnum on me
team platano

Quote:
damn tru life gotta be a wuss.....i mean even i kept my chain and a ninja pulled a magnum on me

i have mixed replies to this post.
"Hov's a livin legend and I'll tell you why
Everybody wanna be Hov and Hov's still alive"

My post from the music forum

**THIS IS FAKE**

First off if you look in the background of the 2nd pic near the right you will be able to make out the glass covering of what you usually see in a Jewelery store, meaning son took these pics in jewelery store where they might have some ready made Roc La Familia chains for a new artist. Even in the 1st pic you can see a Hadley & Sons watch & watchband display, its obvious son told the Jeweler to let him see the Roc chain and quickly took the pic with a cameraphone, if you juxed someone wouldn't you take mad pics or a better quality pic.

Also you know its fake because cats in NY would have already heard about TL's chain being snatched, Hot 97 would have been on it..

Its sad when bummy dudes gotta fake a juxed like the truth won't come out.

Dipset & all the gullible cats that believe this takes an L
**CAUTION***​

Quote:
First off if you look in the background of the 2nd pic near the right you will be able to make out the glass covering of what you usually see in a Jewelery store, meaning son took these pics in jewelery store where they might have some ready made Roc La Familia chains for a new artist. Even in the 1st pic you can see a Hadley & Sons watch & watchband display, its obvious son told the Jeweler to let him see the Roc chain and quickly took the pic with a cameraphone, if you juxed someone wouldn't you take mad pics or a better quality pic.

Also you know its fake because cats in NY would have already heard about TL's chain being snatched, Hot 97 would have been on it..

Its sad when bummy dudes gotta fake a juxed like the truth won't come out.

Dipset & all the gullible cats that believe this takes an L

EXACTLY! Shiest is a clown for that :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
...is this how corny it gets ?

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Good observation BenFranklin

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Even more proof since some cat in the music forum said maybe he's getting it apprasied........... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. They are completely TWO different chains.
15gwdih.jpg

**CAUTION***​

Back
Top Bottom