OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

na ben i was just askin cuz i like how it has the inserts on the chains. its type diffrent towards every one else.

Never paid over $10k for jewerly until I decided to propose to my wife. I finally got to take a picture of her engagement band and wedding band:

Engagement Band:
Round Brilliant
1.5 Carats
E color
VS2
Excellent/Excellent Cuts

Wedding Band:
Tiffany Shared Prong

yo how much did that ring run you. and whats the difference between vs1 and vs2?
would a letter like d,e,f or vs1,vs2 vvs would you want to be better on a ring

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

woooooooooow. I guess im never getting married if thats what its about.

Ben, thanks. That rock is pretty nice. The funny thing is, I spent so much money on those rings, we ran out of money for my ring...so I ended up with a $400 white gold plain band..so unfair.

Quote:
congrats, but you and swooshm and phil still owe me beers and a hot dog from any sports event. lol

you know I would but I'm kinda out of the country right now. maybe if you come to Korea, we'll go to a soccer game or something and I can get you that beer... better yet, some soju

Quote:
10k is a big move on a ring, I hope everything works out for you, and you dont regret it later (Ala Jason Kidd).
saving some money.

Quote:
i've hung out with Nigo 5 years ago or so in japan and I've hung out with him here. there's a lotta no talking or pointing.
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed claiming blood, he was a regular hood dude. Not no crazy hardbody guerilla, like he would have y'all believe. I have seen dude get sonned on numerous occasions. Now hes trying to live out a movie role.

Cam and Mase went to the same school as me....They were in Manhattan Center HS and I was in Issac Newton JR High....If y'all dont think Mase is hard, them please stop thinking that Cam is going to pop off. They are cut from the same cloth and ran in the same circle. When the blood thing started leaking out of Rikers and into Harlem, thats when they picked up this new persona.These cats are not built like that, they are rappers with an entourage of paid gang members and security guards.

Tru was on Wendy Williams with the whole city listening to him brag about rocking the sets chains. Everyone in NYC knows where the WBLS building is....The Dips wanted no parts of that. How you gonna run the city and you have dudes walking around with your shines in their possesion?

Cats getting this music thing and the streets misconstrued.
Higher Heights.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Yall be some fools if you think that your favorite rapper is as tough as they say they are.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

BEN,
im looking for a 10k yellow gold franco thats about 28 inches and and about 65 grams for about 850. is this even posible? do u have anything for me?

Congrats DaeWing.....

My wife's ring(s) look buckbanoodles, but I have NO ice in mine......Straight titanium band.....
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Something a friend of mine let me hold for a little bit...this thing is HUGE! FIXED...thanks CDOGG)...Miami Heat World Champions Ring. There are about 4 different versions of this ring, this is probably the 2nd or 3rd one behind the one the players got.

dsc018134yt.jpg

Closeup
dsc018185yy.jpg

Side
dsc018269rx.jpg

try hitting the picture of the flower on your camera, should be by the flash button, that will tell it to focus closer on that ring.
Ray Allen = G.S.O.A.T.

Back
Top Bottom