OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
wow, i seriously forgot how hard 50 balls out. :smh:
smh.gif

that's balling outta control? i'm a bum, a clown and I have a pic of $100k on my dresser on my myspace, that ain't even $20k fam.
he need to show me a pic like it was the world series of poker with a few mill on the table or somethin. lol

Quote:
Ben,

Get @ me I need a white gold 10k 38" miami cuban. 4mm or 6mm

why the off brand numbers? if you gonna go 38" then go 40"

but also, do you realize 4mm and 6mm is a significant difference in look? when you're talkin bout a miami cuban 2mm shows big time.
and this ain't like no franco, so a 4mm is actually pretty small.
6mm is cool, but still not that wide.

let me know, we got them all day.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

nice TL chain i feeling this dude rhymes on the mixtape dvd @#%$ topofdaline or something i think his name is

Quote:
that's balling outta control? i'm a bum, a clown and I have a pic of $100k on my dresser on my myspace, that ain't even $20k fam.
he need to show me a pic like it was the world series of poker with a few mill on the table or somethin. lol
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

I don't know ben if all thoes are $100 bills... 50 got atleast $50,000.. plus u know son cakin

anyway man nice work on them lrg pieces them joints are dumb hard stupid :wow:
eek.gif

back to tru life vs dip set

mann that's too funny dudes soft as marshmallows...

tru life now that's gangsta

50 always cracks me up. lol

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
Lets be serious fam, 50's bank would murk yours 10 times over. Im not even feeling 50 like that but be serious son made more money in just 3 years than 5 platinum selling rappers combined.​

word...ben you do yo thing.....but 50 running ...

I said, 50 got paper
show me something nutso, whether he could don't matter, he tries and you can tell, I don't thnk he's trying hard enough.

in my 10 page spread in Ballin' mag, I'm posted with the rari's, bentley's, high 5 figures in cash, a few hundred grand in jewels and pink slips to the whips.

and once again..... I'M A BUM, NOT FAMOUS. I made my bread from str8 hustlin on a small level to now mediocre level. if it wasn't for the shoes, I don't think I could afford to do what I do now, but that def. jump started my many different ventures including this jewelry thing. but what you contributed to this thread but envy?

50's doin his thing. I ain't mad, or I should say, he did his thing, his stocc has dropped quite a bit. but 2 dudes I roll with are in the 10 figure area, so I ain't impressed by much is all I'm saying. I'm talkin bout oil and grocery store chain owners who cop 60 mill houses in different cities like it's nothing; which is more then 50 made in a year cash to his name....maybe even more then what he sold period. it's not a comparison battle.
what's the point of bringing them up? same reason you cheerleadin mr. jaccson. for real tho, ben franklin ave, you sound mad.

I know 50, he's rented a few cars from me when G-Unit was gettin started to blow.
before he even got his deal my lil son 3H was shoppin him around too.
he knows how I get down period.

what you workin with? show me your piggy bank dun dun. lol

Are tennis chains played out now? i dont see alot of people wearing them as much no more. I know ninjahood gonna merk me on this, but I kinna like them now.I'm working on a deal with one of my main jewelers for a mere 9 ct. si clarity g color stones 109 grams 14k tennis chain that hangs 32 inches (pause). I kinna gave up on the francos and miami cubans.
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

if it's real, then it could never be played out.
but if you got a dirty white tee that looks like it's been through the danger zone a few hundred times and dirty kiccs, etc. you could have the receipt and GIA papers attached to it and people wouldn't believe you since the storm of fakes all over the place.

they are still very classy chains not to be worn everyday unless you really got it like that.
if you got the bread for a chain like that, you should invest in something more personal IMO.

but it's my bday this sat. so I'm gonna go dumb fri..... sat..... and sunday.
have to pull out the phantom at my party :wink:

My man NLV_INC's new piece thanks to ICEE FRESH
49bmm4i.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Back
Top Bottom