OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^ ^

I know right, and is my eyes playin tricks on me, or is buck rockin that Wallet Chain?
The Nastradamas LP: Considered his worst effort to date, yet better than your favorite rappers best album.

dang, Miss Good & Union must've thrown grandpa one helluva party.

i'm bored as hell killing time before i head out to a God-awful boojee dinner.....C'MON B-DAY BOY....ENTERTAIN US W/A RECAP x >>>>>PICS<<<<<
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

b92_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

some pics from the old thread

DOENUT3.jpg

16gh36s.jpg

16gh0e0.jpg

16ghcte.jpg

16ghite.jpg

760611951_l.jpg

16lzcco.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
German engineering in da house yahh!
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

On the History Channel now theres a special "Modern Marvels" thats talking about the diamond industry. Its pretty cool

Dre's bail looks like something i hold my car keys on :x
sick.gif
<-Bunny Is Dead Serious. Are You?...Tambm, seu vagina prova como pelotas do coelho! o shh... no diz ningum!!!AIM: theallure516

I see Joe gon' pull a Jim Jones and ride one single out to the death :smh:
smh.gif

...even though R. Kelly's verse is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

Yeah Dre needs to just change that bail just terrible.

Edit: Also after seeing Joe's past 2 videos it seems as though there's a new roster in the Terror Squad. I just keeping seeing mad new cats with the pieces and always rolling with Joe.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

I just picked it up today, but the piece still needs some work done to it, a few stones are missing, and right now im waiting on some iced out pieces that are gonna cover the hinges where the Francos connect to the DG

Im also gonna have them put some more stones in a part of the curve on the D

Overall Im real happy with the pice, the mold came out great, real thick , 100 grams and about 9 carats

the DG is my initials but I got the font/logo from a Dolce and Gabanna belt..... Bennys in Queens did it for me
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

a ben whats the deal with cyss
and this e-thug named shorty o claimin he jacked juice for his chain or is it that from that bootleg site?

the piece itself was $4700, they hooked me up caus ive copped a ton of stuff from them in the past year, i musta dropped at least 15grand there recently
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom