OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

one of your pics wasnt working BigLescobar so i got the link and resized/rehosted it
2i1e3jqoy6.jpg

5 STACKS? thats crazy! damn son i wish i was in ny and knew you LOL. that piece is sick my dude...
TeamRL Polo

WTB PURPLE ADIDAS METRO ATTITUDE DS SZ.8.5!!!

BigLescobar, you mind me asking what you do for a living? Looks like you drop a LOT on the regular with Benny!!

That DG piece is hot, and both Rollies look real clean, nice and simple but very clean!

thanks for the compliments, and good looks on resizing the pic, i have no clue why they came out so big

the missin stones are literally drivin me crazy, real frustrating

just about all my stuff I got at bennys,except the dog tag i got uptown on 145th and bway, the jojo i got off a dude on ebay who was sellin em, i met up wtih him and copped for 2800 cash,
the white rollie, my girls ring and the sapphire necklace i got in the diamond dist.

my girls ring cost a grip, way more then my new piece, i had gotten a real nice sized bonus this year, and blew it all in one week on the ring and the DG, but hey, I love jewelry, my obsession with jewelry actually backfired on me, because my girl knew I always try to be on point with my stuff so she told me since I go all out for my stuff I need to get somethin crazy for her lol

I'm an accounting manager for a company that runs a few hotels in the NYC/NJ area, and got a few side hustles but theyve mainly dwindled down to ebay lol
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

sorry, i know i asked this question before, and i cant find it thru 178 pages of info so, here it is again............

Why is it that people color their diamonds blue, green, and red, or get fake stones, instead of just gettin sapphires, emeralds, and rubies
I'm so bananas I'm showin up to your open casket, to fill it full of explosive gasses, and close it back with a lit match in it,while I sit back and just hope it catches, blow you to fragments,Laugh, roll you and smoke the ashes...EMINEM

the sapphire one is the one right above the DG and also the third row above the DG, its the same chain, just overlapped, i need to take better pics of the tennis chains because those pics do them no justice, the sapphire joints shine is the brightest, my guy on 47th said alot of your favorite rappers tennis chains are all sapphire

some names he dropped: prodigy,puff, jim jones

he also said that cam and dipset havent bought any pieces in years now and just straight rent
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

that is not my cousins personal piece, he doesn't wear jewelry except for a couple carats in his ears and a patek watch. i'm the jerk loud dude who wears a lotta ice. he's the man behind the man, makin it really happen for me/us.

that is a piece for some dude who is in a clique that is gang related.
we just made it for him, but he is in jail for a little bit.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

they sell it for about 3500 to 4grand, its 85 grams of gold so its pretty heavy for a tennis chain, i gotta take better pics of it to show you, ive been goin to a ton of Nets and Knicks games this year, and the sapphire has been killin em like no other chain Ive worn so far ( but Ive yet to debut the DG at a game)

[email protected]

custeez

I drink hennessy mixed with nothing​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​
Haters can't touch what they can't feel​

damn that fitted fab got on is dope.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

To be honest, im not even sure of the specs of the earrings, ones princess and is a carat im guessing and the other is a wht-yellow cluster that I guess is about a carat as well, I got both of them as throw-ins on deals so I never really got that in depth on them, maybe ben would have a better idea of exactly the size of them from the pics, im no good with earrings

[email protected]

i want a set of cluster type earrings like that with around 1-1.5 carat diamond weight for each earring. anyone know how much that would cost...sorry for all the price inquiries im new to the jewelry game so i dont know too much about pricing.

Damn BigLes, I need to roll wit you to Benny's I been messing with them for a minute but your prices are OD! I got(pick em up next week) the same earrings you got from them just all white diamonds I was looking at the white and yellow joints the other day though they bling sick.

And Henz tell them ENY cats to tuck that aluminum foil in man they be killing me at work :smh:
smh.gif
smh

Mitch F. Millions

Back
Top Bottom