OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

BETHHA_Fabolous.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

Quote:
i knew a guy who ran an auto shop in houston and he said rappers were always the cheapest with their stuff and it was the regular guys with a little $$ who wanted to go all out....
getting handed stuff...everybody wants you to promote this or that so they give it to you for free or close to it...thats prob the treatment that he's used to so he's expecting the same from Ben...

its crazy but the dudes with the $ get handed free @#%$ , rock it then regular cats break bank to cop it :\
ohwell.gif

Mr. Ktown came back like Jay "what you want me to do, im sorry!" :pimp:
pimp.gif
...Money To Burn...

WOW

Jay-Z wearing Hundreds, The Hundreds is HUGE.

PS I have that sweatshirt in t-shirt form and wore it yesterday,

much love Hundreds crew
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

That sweater is garbage :x
sick.gif
but good to see Ben back :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GOONIES!
I type tough cuz I do tough things!
Team Illuminati
You aint gettin' in sucka.​

Quote:
who is this dude, i only remember sein him from the grill em vid, but that bracelet is kinda hot

TEAM 7-PLY
Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

jays been sprinkling all the hypebeast wear in with his own new Roc line recently...hundreds, C&C, LD etc

pic from a Knicks game
Cam1.jpg
...Money To Burn...

Quote:
I'm from the East Coast. It's not my fault most Bay Area (Hyphy type cats) make themselves look foolish. I mean, just look at your boy on the right. Cm'on. :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
snoop1.JPG

how the @#%$ is dude on the right from the bay? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

and why you even talking you seen how some dudes from new yok be dressing right :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
EAST OAKLAND

Quote:
all these rappers have no eyedea what to do with money so they waste it on garbage.

really really really late co-sign

the @#%$ just keeps gettin more and more and more and more tacky...and for what?

Fabolous, Lil' Wayne and Jay Z are one of the most unoriginal/sheep-like dressers rap industry...

I'm not saying anything 'bout their rap skills but these guys don't have an own mind when it comes to "fashion"
Team Delorean
We Go Waaaay Back

The first 2 names yes but Hov I wouldn't agree.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

another late thing i noticed goin through this topic.

scott storch has got to be one of the most ******ed lookin dudes i think ive ever seen in my life.

he looks so outta place.

makes me wonder what he looked like back in the day when he did all that work with the mobb. cause he wasnt gettin money back then.

i actually like that jacket jay z has on
Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince [/color]

When it comes to Hov's gear i'll say this: just because we know the brands that he rocks, to the 99% of the world who aren't "in the know" they're like "@#%$ does jay got on?" Now weezy and fab, for the most part, they rock brands that most people are familiar with. Rocking a buttload of Ice Cream, Bape, Red Monkey doesn't mean that u know how to dress! (Lil Wayne)
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Back
Top Bottom