OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

KingTre joint is flames :pimp:
pimp.gif
... and them watches from Benny and Cross is flames also :pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
E2/Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

nah its about anything, where all questions or discussions are about anything irrelevant from the other forums
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

My boy at work be stuntin with this masterpiece. He wants ICEE FRESH to add some more rubies to it....... :rofl:
roll.gif
3zgxkjt.jpg
2wgyw7r.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Now I remember what I wanted to ask:
Ben, when can we expect to see your personal piece?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

I'm sorry but both of them dudes get the L for their jewelry game. First dude's Jesus piece is garbage and second dudes watch game is off point. Duke's got the Fossil band with the ice'd out bezel and his chain for his Jesus piece is lookin mad weak.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

l_1e57ef6ac252427da93a6cd56ec8b59b.jpg

my dude got the king triton varient under the sea jumpoff, word to little mermaid

IMG_0018.jpg

kingtriton.jpg
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Yo Ben,

Aside from the obvious fact that one can have more than one sibling, I remember you saying that your sister was a Lawyer for Sony.

But if you got a top-stylist sister, a big time lawyer sister, and YOU doin your thing, then gggaaaddd dammnnnn big ups to your fam. Must be very blessed...

Quote:
Aside from the obvious fact that one can have more than one sibling, I remember you saying that your sister was a Lawyer for Sony.
IN LAW (brothers wife) is the head of development @ sony playstation america in the Los Angeles offices. not a lawyer.

my personal piece will be done by the end of next week.
lookin at over 200 carats in canary yellow princess cuts alone
about 50 carats in glacier ice blue round brilliant stones.

@#%$ is gonna be STUPID!
the pendant alone weighs 900 grams 18k yellow gold

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

please tell me he don't work at a gas station with all that ice on? Where are his priorities at.

What on earth is it supposed to be?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

"there's nothing you can do with 75 to 100 million in the bank that you can't do with 20 million. real talk, I've gone thru this with my accountant many times. "

YO BEN, Since im an investment banker, i gotta differ with ya on that one :wink:
wink.gif

On another note keep doin what your doin.

Ibanking huh? mind helping me get my foot in the door on that profession? :D (I mean give me some advice :smile: )
You're actually reading my sig too! LOL isn't that funny how I wasted your time???

Aim: yurymachaveli

unless you REALLY have got that passion x network AND stamina for i-banking.............get in & get out after getting some decent change/experience/contacts and w/your health x sanity intact.

very high turnover x burn out in the industry

5 out of the 6 guys I know that were w/the big dogs are all off on their own or working for smaller VC firms.

3 chicks i know been w/Goldman over in Japan for about 8 years, but they get worked & pushed around like dogs. check that, 1 girl got fired 2 years ago after making a real big boo-boo.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Agreed. I started in Trust and have moved around a bit. Lots of networking, selling skills, glad handing etc. etc. but once you get a client and able to help their sutuation and grow their $$ its a great reward.

To get in, go to school, major in finance, accounting, econ. etc and if if you truly enjoy it get interships early on. But if you find yourself hating that , get out.

Back
Top Bottom