OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

hey Ben im really looking at a 10 kjacob mold jesus piece with yellow stones. Can you price it with and without stones (so if need be i could put them in at a later date). thats cheaper then the white gold ith white stones isnt it? Im just wondering what color scheme to do because im getting an older two tone tag huer watch so either would match it. o yeah i want it on a 36", cuban link chain with the appropriately proportioned width. thanks ahead of time. Im looking to buy one from you possibly in the near future because i dont think detroit jewlers are up to par.

^thx for that. I'd pm you to ask you some more but you disabled that lol. I'm definitely passionate, I'm actually going to dual major in econ and finance. I love this stuff. Not the studying part but the working aspect. I'm a freshman and already landed an internship/group work initiative at a top 10 US hospital and they don't even offer internships.
You're actually reading my sig too! LOL isn't that funny how I wasted your time???

Aim: yurymachaveli

Capo's "Emotionless" video shoot

l_4e5ba8e136dabe3dfc7433eec1bcacfe.jpg

l_0307941af2fc53116b83af6401d4c47a.jpg

young joc and kat @ Avianne's

1082081298_l.jpg
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

lol young joc is shortet than Kat?
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Quote:
hey Ben im really looking at a 10 kjacob mold jesus piece with yellow stones. Can you price it with and without stones (so if need be i could put them in at a later date). thats cheaper then the white gold ith white stones isnt it? Im just wondering what color scheme to do because im getting an older two tone tag huer watch so either would match it. o yeah i want it on a 36", cuban link chain with the appropriately proportioned width. thanks ahead of time. Im looking to buy one from you possibly in the near future because i dont think detroit jewlers are up to par.

You aint lyin man but I think the only Jewelry store in Detroit that dont have them flimsy jewels is MJ Diamonds in Fairlane. One time I went in their they had this monster jesus peice for like 5,000

The Dips needs to drop that gay biker look pronto.

"Emtionless" is a horrible choice as a single.

"Weatherman" should've been the next single.

I bet the reason it wasn't is because of Wayne refusing to shoot a video for it.

"Emtionless" sucks.

Apparently the reason was because Fat Joe has his "Make It Rain" single out which is kind of similar.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Am I seeing things or is that a skullhead rosary? :lol:
laugh.gif
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

All these Dipset guys look exactly alike. I swear they share their clothes and jewels.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Quote:
please tell me he don't work at a gas station with all that ice on? Where are his priorities at
:rofl:
roll.gif
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

im glad he did emotionless that song is insane
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

Yo Ben I need a franco for the cross budget is 2 grand. I need something from 30"-35" not too long. As for gold 10k or 14k white gold whatever my budget allows. Get at me fam

has anyone ever seen any pics of a rose gold franco? do they even exist :nerd:
nerd.gif
Niketown_Kobe_juelz.gif
insert new sig here....

importfan,
i'm sure we can work something out.
you'll be stretching it though. $2,000 that is.
it'll be 10k for sure. also if you want,
if you go hollow franco, you can get a pretty thicc one.
otherwise, you can get a cool solid joint. just pm when you're 100% ready to send bread.

as for Rose Gold francos, we stocc those too, got a few chillin.
rose gold things barely move really.
there was a point in time where they made some noise for a little bit.
but now it's rare we sell rose stuff.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Ben
How much would a rope like Games cost???

My boy thinks ropes are cheap. I told him they weren't and he didn't believe me etc...

We were watching the wouldn't get far video and having an argument about this last night.

I figured you could settle it. . . .
Peace out to the westside, from Accords to X5's, I love 4's with the mesh sides...myspace.com/DomKennedy
Aiight, Peace.

when it comes to herringbone chains and diamond stud chains, this is what people really don't realize.
98.9% of them are fake or not all real.

what makes them better as you see some of them is
1. some jewelers are actually making them with gold instead of silver.
2. some jewelers are using moissinites or crystals

with stones that are bigger then a carat each, any decent jeweler can see from arms distance if the stones are fake or not.

but do the math, how many rappers outside nelly, jigga and a few other cats can drop over $100k cash on a chain like it's nothing?

100k on a car is one thing, but just 100k cash see ya later, isn't easy to do.
because you can drop $3,000 to $10,000 down and finance or lease a car and
it's yours whether people say you bought it or not, it's yours to drive at your leisure.

and those 2 herringbone chains is gonna hit for much more then 100k each. easy
I've seen dudes wearing chains that even if you had I3 clarity with M color diamonds the chain would be over $250,000
so if you could think VVS? get serious.

somebody go to ebay and do a price checc on a VVS1 1 carat stone with decent color.
then multilply that x 120 or even 100.

it ain't hard to figure out y'all. you gotta be tony montana to do that.

even loose diamond VS2 with good color are hitting for over $5k and if you go with D color, they hittin over the price of a VVS1 with G color for like $6,700

multiplay that x 120 or 140 for a 36" chain.
that's almost a million damn near wholesale, so imagine retail value. lol

Game's chain is over 1,200 grams fam.
plus when you get into custom work like that, the labor alone will hit you for over $5 a gram itself. just the labor to make/cut a chain that big. he has a super nice diamond cut rope, 36" long

so figure it hit for around $25,000
most jewelers can't even find one that big.

even Game's huge cuban chain, when it gets that big, they start charging $$$ for labor and such.

we could make a yellow gold franco in 15mm like the one we have on the cross, but we'd have to order 20 of them, so it's not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom