OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
as for Rose Gold francos, we stocc those too, got a few chillin.
rose gold things barely move really.
there was a point in time where they made some noise for a little bit.
but now it's rare we sell rose stuff.
insert new sig here....

i'd have to take pics, but couldn't do it til 2moro.
for the 1st time in 15 years our shop is closed and we never close except for the last tues of every month. both shops, matter of fact, all 3 shops closed!
my cousin is getting married today.

but you gotta see the rose gold in person. or i have to find the perfect lighting to do it fair justice. those who love rose gold, LOVE IT! my sister will not buy jewelry unless it's a rose gold piece, cartier made some nice pieces, but it sorta blew up from late 02 to mid 04 then simmered down hard. but if you like that, it's a firm decision. we've made a few nice pendants in rose gold.

I got some new pieces, but damn, I'm lazy these days to post the pics.

tre I got new pics of the earrings you wanted too. biz must be good if you bout to put in another order. lol
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^

Yeah Chris Aire had some ill @#%$ pieces. He even tried to patent his @#%$ with the "red gold" theme.
Team Magnum:It's the African in me.​
Yes...I'm Mista Fantastic...I been doing this since AI had a bowl cut!​

Good info drop Ben on the chains for dudes cause I don't think dudes get it about how much some of these chains would cost if they were real diamonds or even Moiss is gonna peel dudes pockets back well into the 6 figure status and I'm sure everyone's mature enough to realize that 98/100 rappers aren't caking and 99.9/100 aren't getting any real money in the streets in order to be able to spend that kinda guap. Dudes could actually put it off (to those who just don't know better) if they didn't switch up chains every other day and show like 12 different chain/piece combo's every other month..... Rose Gold has definitely dropped off in a major way, but some people love it and will continue to cop. It's just not the "IN" thing to do right now so you don't have every other dude rockin it because everyone else is.....Kinda better that way anyways.....I actually like the way it looks and have 3 rose timepieces.... I have to admit Chris really did push that "Red Gold" back in 02 WILD CRAZY round All-Star weekend in Philly.....He was gettin his hustle on to the whole league movin it at a rapid pace..... Ben you here in MIA?
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Thanks for the info Ben I guess I rather go solid then hollow so I'm gonna get my weigth up to a bit and holla at you fam.

On this diamond chain thing, the thing is you could use smaller stones to create the same shine cause vss or vs1 will still light the room. It when dude wear those large set stone chains that it easy to know dude ain't got that type of guap to get down like that.

Personally I settle for smaller stones then just wear straight fugazi stuff some people wear. Just my 2cent worth.

Thanks for the info Ben I guess I rather go solid then hollow so I'm gonna get my weigth up to a bit and holla at you fam.
Oh one other thing how many mm would be a good fit for the cross it 4in long by 2.5 wide the bail is like 3/8 in.

On this diamond chain thing, the thing is you could use smaller stones to create the same shine cause vss or vs1 will still light the room whether large or small. It when dude wear those large set stone chains that it easy to know dude ain't got that type of guap to get down like that. Look at Jonas LRG logo piece he used smaller stones to pave both the chain and piece and it still str8 ******ed cause it vss1-vvs2 with great color.

Personally I settle for smaller stones then just wear straight fugazi stuff some people wear. Just my 2cent worth.

Anyone have a clear close-up pic of pharrels astronaut medallion?
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

hmm, maybe i gotta tell a couple of my boys out in beantown to see if they can get on kingtre's payroll. they're tired of slaving away for the man+the corp ratrace anyways. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Ben.......Is your personal peice paid for? or is it gonna be like a billboard for your company? Im in Connecticut and my mom is one of the best real estate agents in the state....I am gonna PM you a house she is selling, house is unreal (Ray Allen and others have passed up on this).........Buy it and we will bring ICEE FRESH to CT and show NYC whats up!!! ha
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

34j5cwl.jpg

43cr9xt.jpg
rich510mond

^^ thats an ed hardy design i believe that lil jon has
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

Ididit i was watching NFL Network and they showed Chad Johnson's watch i think it was on of you Dumani's that thing was crazy the whole thing was canary diamonds i mean the WHOLE THING . I couldn't find a pic of it but it was nice
babies gotta eat !!!

I don't know how I feel about that piece.

importfan,
if you have a 4" long cross which is very big.
you want a 5mm to 6mm for sure solid.
10k in a 6mm 30" would be around 130 grams to 145 grams
36" in 10k would be around 160 to 175 grams.

as for my personal piece, yes so far, I got just under 200k personal cash
and my cousin has 200k personal cash in it, str8 cash. who else is gonna pay for it?
icee fresh is 3 people, me, my cousin and uncle. my uncle ain't payin for this piece, he laughs at us. lol. he's doin 90% of the labor as well.

Thanks Ben say we looking at a 36 solid in 5mm 10k. Give your price so I know the bread I need to holla at you when I'm ready fam.

okay, so I won't go into specific stats right now,
because I'm so tired but I'm posting pics at least.

just know this pendant is over 4.5" tall. so it's real big.
it's heavy too, you wouldn't think so but it is. trust me.
7mm 50" miami cuban attached to it.
I think the pendant weighed like 265 grams.

it was made for this dude TWIST who is from someplace where he survived a tornado. whatever, he gave us the design, we made it.
14k white gold. I don't remember the carat weight.

just know ICEE FRESH made it.

TWIST1.jpg

TWIST2.jpg

TWIST3.jpg

TWIST4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom