OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

That Twist joint reminds me of Clue's Desert Storm piece....job well done on that though homie :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace facebook

Wow that Twist one is pretty cool. I couldn't wear it, but it's like nothing I've seen before so, thumbs up!
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Check this out..

Goto www.iflip.tv/

Then click #4 - MM Ice TV

It shows some jewels and also has a interview with David Bling
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

Piece is hot but from the inside view that bail/curl looks like it'll snap easily.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Naw if you look real close that bar going across is like 1/4 inch maybe a little less, but ive seen heavy stuff held up by stuff 1/16th inch and it worked
SETFREE

that pic looks like juelz is sayin (Bernie Mac) Who took my milk and coooookies?....

Niketown_Kobe_juelz.gif
Team Negrodamus
thetruemovement

lol...how u gon say dat jona car game is wack...lol liek a cls500 :smh:
smh.gif
is just an everyday whip or something

yo do David Bling be selling a lot of Moss cuz some of his chains look outrageous..nice video though

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
E2/Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

:lol:
laugh.gif
$Gang Green$
$Its The Gangsta Team, Stop Ya Run One Of The Reasons They Call Us Gang Green.. The Other Reason We Got A Gang Of Green, If Theres Somthin Better Than Gettin Cheddar That Has Yet To Be Seen.$​

dude never answers those type of questions anyway, i dont see why nobodys picked that up
insert new sig here....

was at Bennys again yesterday to get my piece fixed, took some pics of the cases for all the dudes that were askin me for pics of stuff...
l_e6823ed4972ed21f66135e01807d4e7f.jpg

l_286f19a4b8deff8268819be74073d5de.jpg

l_df1b66ea6deacb373c4234199d6a7c71.jpg

l_5d99311cd2314899db9abac99ea2b45a.jpg

l_5e4ce28482f6cbac2b44d67e3a724d53.jpg

if anyones interested in anything, just holla at me, i get people crazy deals there, ask FinesseSosa...
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Quote:
dude never answers those type of questions anyway

You mean when people ask is K-Town a Crip?

laugh.gif
@ Dude callin' him ugly tho...
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

:smh:
smh.gif

But for real, that's wild @#%$ if you have to type cc even no one is around, just for gang respect.......... :smh:
smh.gif
Team Magnum:It's the African in me.
Yes...I'm Mista Fantastic...I been doing this since AI had a bowl cut!​

Back
Top Bottom