OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

QUATER MACHINE POP IN FRONTS FACE LOOKIN DUDE AGAIN? :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamRL Polo

SZ8-8.5? BUY MY VANS. DS, BNIB TAN AND RED LEATHER SK8 HI'S.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=200049924639&rd=1&rd=1

okay, sorry to pat myself on the bacc or toot my own horn, but real talk, nobody I know or heard of has made their own chains/links.
you see francos (my personal favorite), cubans, miami cubans, figaros, ropes, diamond cut ropes, rosary bead chains, etc..... but of course you got dudes bringing bacc gucci link chains. BUT HOW MANY JEWELERS ARE CHANGING THE GAME AND CREATING THEIR OWN CHAINS? WITH THE HELP OF THE DESIGN TEAM AT LIFTED RESEARCH GROUP OF COURSE....... WE HAVE CREATED A MASTERPIECE.

SPECS ON CHAIN:
18K YELLOW GOLD 1350 GRAMS TOTAL WEIGHT FOR THE CHAIN ALONE. ALL LINKS ARE LRG CYCLE LOGOS CUSTOM MADE AND 9MM THICC EACH LINK WEIGHS OVER 50 GRAMS.

SPECS ON PENDANT:
OVER 1,300 DIAMONDS TOTAL, TOTAL CARAT WEIGHT IS OVER 48 CARATS. ALL DIAMONDS ARE V V S IN CLARITY AND F OR BETTER IN COLOR. 18K GOLD AND THE PENDANT WEIGHS 576 GRAMS. THICCNESS OF THE PENDANT IS 11MM.

I'M SORRY, BUT OVER 8 YEARS OF HARD WORK AND MY BOY DESERVES EVERY RIGHT TO STUNT OUT FROM HERE TO ST. TROPEZ. IT IS THE CLASSIEST PIECE WE HAVE EVER MADE TO DATE AND IN 2 MONTHS WE WILL BE COMPLETELY PAVE'ING OUT THE REST OF THE CYCLE LOGOS ON THE CHAIN WHICH WILL BRING THE ENTIRE CARAT WEIGHT IN DIAMONDS OVER 183 CARATS FOR THE FULL SET.

ENJOY, I MEAN IN SOME PICS, IT LOOKS AMAZING, THE REST OF THE PICS LOOK JUST GREAT. BUT IN PERSON, IT'S ******ED STUPID DUMB CRAZY ILL FRESH.

LIFTED1.jpg

LIFTED2.jpg

LIFTED3.jpg

LIFTED4.jpg

LIFTED5.jpg

LIFTED6.jpg

LIFTED7.jpg

LIFTED8.jpg

LIFTED9.jpg

LIFTED10.jpg

LIFTED11.jpg

LIFTED12.jpg

LIFTED13.jpg

LIFTED14.jpg

LIFTED15.jpg

LIFTED16.jpg

LIFTED17.jpg

y'all don't even know, we ain't playin.
we the only ones reppin the west coast and I got clients from tokyo to norway to austrailia and of course the USA all recognizing ICEE FRESH is bringing it.

*******EDIT*********
MY BAD, INVOICE WAS JUST UNDER $200,000
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

nice...But the OG tree link>>>>>that
The League Of Extraordinary​
You a fan, a phoney a fake a ***** a stan !!!​

Insane detail. Incredible work.

At first, I thought the cycle logo was GZA "G's" all around.

Imagine a Wutang logo chain for Tony Starks.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

I do not post in here very often ... but holy @#%$ at that joint right there B.

babydill.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Extremely dope pieces. In all seriousness man u need to come thru Target in West Hollywood again so I can see that piece in person. You came thru b4 with the grill and the cluster earrings and they were proper. Dope work, your uncle is a mastermind with genius hands.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

To be honest, That shh is inspirational.
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES.... BUT SERIOUSLY, IN PERSON THAT PIECE IS OUR PRIDE AND JOY. IF YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH DETAIL THERE IS IN THAT CHARM ALONE. THE LINKS THAT WERE CREATED TO CONNECT THE CHAINS, HOW BOUT THE CRAFTSMANSHIP MY COUSIN PUT IN TO MAKE THE CHAIN CONNECT TO THE PENDANT...

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, WE USED THE HIGHEST QUALITY STONES.
THEY ARE LITERALLY GLOW IN THE DARK DIAMONDS. SO SHINY IT'S STUPID.

and oh yeh, we're not done. NBA all star weekend, more mags, more press,
and how could I forget? THE DIVA OF DIVAS ? MISS MIMI AKA MARIAH CAREY?

it was already a problem, but when you got NYC icons buying jewels from a west coast small family owned shop, you know ktown and fam is gettin down.

peace and blessings.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
oh there's more then one of them.....i always thought they was passin that one that TI had..lol
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

Back
Top Bottom