OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Yo that @#%$ is straight up RIDICULOUS! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

This cat is doing tooooo much. I know he got a hot clothing line right now, but he better slow down before his money dry up. If dude is dropping cash on chains like these almost monthly lords knows what else he's spending.

And dont give me the gold/jewelry is an investment @#%$ , I understand. But dude is just ODing x1000. :lol:
laugh.gif

Edit:

.....I just noticed this cat is holding a stack in his hand in that pic just for the hell of it. :smh:
smh.gif
Yea Im mad :lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

All the LRG chains is crazy! Whats good with that LRG thermal Jonas got on, when is that comin? It look fresh as hell.
A
YOUNG
DAME DASH

Jonas isn't a moron, he actually just loves ice like myself.... I love it so much, I had to buy a jewelry store. lol

but truth be told, he could do this many times over and then burn it if he wanted to.
LRG ain't goin anywhere just yet..... he's got incredible business savy and owns too much property, believe me, his family and son comes first. the jewels is just his own trophy of achievement to himself, he don't care what anyone else thinks.

roots and equipment y'all.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

anythin we from LRG we should be expectin in the near future, i know ive been selling that lrgXsk3 crazy, it pushes like nuttin, anythin clothing wise thats gonna make heads spin?
I NEED 2 T.M.X., MEET UP ONLY NJ/NYC PM ME​

I met up with some houston rappers this past week. and dudes has pendants all sloppy from johnny tv the size of a CD or bigger and then I put it up on my scale and it weighs like 140grams, jesus.

I mean, we make thicc and heavy and chunky and on top of all that our diamonds that we use are sooo white the KKK are jealous

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ Son stop re-using them punchlines. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

it aint even funny how SICK that LRG piece is.

im not usually a fan of jewelry, but damn, you dudes killed it with that.

really feelin that new lrg piece in a way reminds me of that ruff ryder charm, which was always one of my fav

Wow, all the LRG pieces are like beyond belief. Some rappers you'll see with jewelery that makes you think 'o some regular person could be wearing that/something better than that', but all the stuff I'm seeing KTown post for Jonas is on the "super-rich" level; Most likely won't find a local avg joe/non-celeb with something remotely similar. Obviously not a bad thing, just amazing.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

I need some help I have two silver chains that i wear and when i purchased them the jewelers coudlnt tell me what style the chain was as far as what kind of links they were. I been reading these jewelry threads and what not to see if I could come across someones chain whos links were similar to mine but i havent. So if any one could please tell me what kind of links they are I would be most greatful..Someone may try to clown them cause they silver but understand Im not a fan of gold or platinum or diamonds to began with nor do i try to front them off as if they were something that they are not.

here are some pics

2lvmn9g.jpg

4cw9r7p.jpg

2s1vyhd.jpg

2sb6369.jpg

"The Most Significant Things In Life Possess Far More Depth That Is Beyond What We Can Initially Perceive. Knowledge Is Infinite Knowledge Is Fundamental To Everything In Existence."

Damn KTown embarrased her on the ghetto tip, than MR 1246 came in and killed it Lawyer-murderer on the stand status. good god! Oh and yes I realize I'm mad late.
And we'll be up town Jimmy and Cam be
headin to the game to watch Kenyon and Camby​

Yo Ben, your boy Terry Kennedy was on Hot 97 radio showing off the other day. Dude acted like he has good taste in good jewelz etc. but we all know you dudes at icee fresh upgraded him from the weak stuff he used to have :lol:
laugh.gif
Get At Me !!!

Back
Top Bottom