OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
Whats good with that LRG thermal Jonas got on, when is that comin? It look fresh as hell.
LRG_TEES_THERMALS.JPG
BENTLEY_ICED_OUT_SHIFTKNOB.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ That Bentley joint is wild. Wow......

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada..My fault Jersey..Y'all aint heard me..Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

3zs7602.jpg

2yv7zm9.jpg

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada..My fault Jersey..Y'all aint heard me..Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

I mean C'mon... With all that money Jay-z has, one would think that he can do something with his teeth :smh:
smh.gif
. Very nice watch though |I
tired.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Greatness Always Gets Over looked
Jordan was 3rd.
Get A Set Of Wings To Fly Like Me.​

^But don't you want to be accepted by everyone in the wdywt thread?!?! the LRG no questions asked!
Aim: yurymachaveli

I Dress well because life's too short for bummy shoes and fake bape...

if Jay Z's pinky ring is crazy, then what is smush parkers ring? real talk?
1397822326_l.jpg

yes it's a pinky ring, it's just on my middle finger, but it fits Smush Parker and was made for him as a pinky ring, not only does it have a bigger Sapphire in the middle, it's fully iced out = eternity style. ring is crazy!

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

FILTHY! But who the hell is Smush Parker? :\
ohwell.gif

edit...I knew he played for the Lakers but I had the wrong guy in mind. Got it now. :lol:
laugh.gif

Free J MONEY Baggz​

(PG) L.A Lakers
TeamFreshPrince
Greatness Always Gets Over looked
Jordan was 3rd.
Get A Set Of Wings To Fly Like Me.​

Can Jonas just send anyone he wants free l-r-g gear?

I understand its free promotion but can someone explain further how this works

Ben, how much would a chain like this go for?

33589hh.jpg

jk....them LRG joints are sick, and I had no clue Smush had paper like that! I wonder what his contract is worth?

K-town that chain is incredible.

I always seem to be more impressed with the actual design and thought put into the piece than the actual worth of the joint itself. either way :wow:
eek.gif

BAALLLLIIIINNN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom