OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^^^ they loved the "crunk ain't dead piece"
but they on some hater @#%$....
but you'll be seein KT in the XXL sometime spring 07
with much ammo.

ididit, cmon fam, lol..... my ex's dad is # 7 or still in the top 10 in the worlds fortune 500. she will inherit over 18 billion herself. it's disgusting, she lost a $15,000 dior ring one time and was like, oh god, I'm gonna kill someone, I mean that is all she said. lol
she got a 60mill crib in paris and 25 mil crib in london, stupid cribs worldwide, but she aint the cheap ones. it's the ones that make $75,000 a show and take months to pay their bill. jesus.

I'm beat, it's cold, i'mma holla
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Kind of shocked Joe's piece was under the hated category...

What was the full Love/Hate top 5 for that? I think this is the first or 2nd time they've rate Ice/piece game.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

can somebody post scans to the xxl mag?
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

I forgot 50 runs XXL lol, good point.

11645935473.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

who the @#%$ is that? and i didnt know that kid robot made hoodies, looks ugly though
insert new sig here....

^^^^^What does that cat know about plush toys, vinyl figures, dunny, and critter splitters?? Damn that just reminded me that I still need to copp my Gorillaz figures.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

First piece I saw that twirled was Just Blaze's name piece, he had the Roc-A-Fella part attached so that it looks like a turntable and that part twirled that was also before 50 got that G-Unit one done.

Cam's was the first piece I know of that spun with a remote control he didn't need to do it himself like Fab.

Back
Top Bottom