OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

the homie ben seems like a cool dude in that video. he also seems like a Great sales man :lol:
laugh.gif
Get At Me !!!

Quote:
For the person who asked for pics of Jay-Z's pinky ring. That joint is one of hottest I've seen.

Yeah you should exclude this from the thread. You talkin seven figures. Lorraine Schwartz is killing the game when it comes to rare stones. All Jay's pinky rings, diamond chains/bracelets, and Pharrell's rings/earrings come from her......

ps- LRG piece is dope. Y'all went in for sure......
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

Quote:
Yeah you should exclude this from the thread. You talkin seven figures. Lorraine Schwartz is killing the game when it comes to rare stones. All Jay's pinky rings, diamond chains/bracelets, and Pharrell's rings/earrings come from her......

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada..My fault Jersey..Y'all aint heard me..Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

N said the N Word :wow:
eek.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Greatness Always Gets Over looked
Jordan was 3rd.
Get A Set Of Wings To Fly Like Me.​

He kinda slipped that shh in like it blended with the rest of the sentence...Real smooth... :lol:
laugh.gif
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

Quote:

everytime I see P's pinky or Earrings, they are just plain ******ed.... Avianne told me he did his earrings and Jacob did some too.
but i've heard of Lorraine.

and if Jay paid 7 figures for that........ BAMBOOZELed. plymouth rock landed on him.

but then again, I gotta see it in person.
Ididit, some dude came into my shop yesterday with a Dunamis that had loose ice in the entire wrist too, it was crazy. like on each link.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Here we go again. I'm chilling......let me say y'all should chill too. :lol:
laugh.gif
a whole new thread for that....let's keep it jewels tho people.

BTW, :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada..My fault Jersey..Y'all aint heard me..Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

Quote:
Damn 7 figures? I guess Smush's ring doesnt even compare. I think I heard of this lady before though. I think she did Damon Dash's and Puffy's million dollar rings too. I'll try to find pics....but that too is one of the craziest rings I have ever seen.

Yeah I forgot about "Diddy". lol. She does all Bey's, and a bunch of other people @#%$....... I wish we did her numbers. Red carpet women's diamond chain/ earing sets valued at 5 mil plus etc.... She's on a completely different planet w/ her clientle though. Elton John, Seinfeld, Lefrak Family, Rockerfellers and people like that. She's connected crazy

Quote:
Avianne told me he did his earrings and Jacob did some too. but i've heard of Lorraine.

Yeah she pretty much only like to eff wit extremely rare high-quality colored stones. We get em' in small quantities but she's on some stockpiles of 20 carat canaries and 10+ carat pink stones. Her blue's are the stuff legends are made of though. Appraisals guaranteed to come back ishin' on sticker price but we all know Jay ain't a sticker price kinda dude and honestly he doesn't pay for much at this point period.. Tryna get this dude to take his 2 favorite Jacobs off. That one that dude posted a couple pages back is a Tourbillon made completely with FLAWLESS baguettes and is valued at over a mil ticket. And that Lucien-Pellat Finet is his current fav......

Quote:
Ididit, some dude came into my shop yesterday with a Dunamis that had loose ice in the entire wrist too, it was crazy. like on each link.

Down the middle 1/3 of the bracelet, right? I don't think we've done one with "floating" diamonds throughout the whole bracelet though. Had a thieving employee run a heist that ended w/ the "loss" of 67 watches.....Yeah i know...... So there's been a ton of dude in LA and TX rockin the watches that we pretty much know where they came from. All good though, INSURANCE IS YOUR FRIEND.
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

yeh, man, it was in the middle of the bracelet but still dumb. and
I been seeing more in the TX and LA area...
also, that girl Lorraine is def. doin crazy thangs.
she sold a 1 carat true intense red diamond 1 CARAT, NOT 11, NOT 10, "1" UNO.
carat at a christies auction for $100k
so she got in with someone with stupid rare colors.

intense pink diamonds over a carat are dumb paper.

but you know.

I'M COOL. AND I'M CONTENT WITH MY CLIENTELE, WE DEF. GOT SOME WINDOW SHOPPERS THAT DRIVE ME NUTS, BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN DO FOREVER.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

LOL @ the video my oh my funny thought I can see Game ODing on stage with that on.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

i saw dude at nordstroms rack in south coast plaza last night with a rolex chain. its was was about the width of the rolex presidential bands and on some choker status

he was being an og with his beret, tupac shirt, diesel jeans, and boating loafers
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
TEAM ETHIOPIA​

Ktown i thought the reason why jay's @#%$ was so much is cause thats a real blue diamond not a color treated diamond or a saphire like smush's pinky
I'M BACK SUCKAS...​

Quote:
yeh, man, it was in the middle of the bracelet but still dumb. and
I been seeing more in the TX and LA area...
also, that girl Lorraine is def. doin crazy thangs.
she sold a 1 carat true intense red diamond 1 CARAT, NOT 11, NOT 10, "1" UNO.
carat at a christies auction for $100k
so she got in with someone with stupid rare colors.

feeling myself every time I run into her or this 21 yr old Russian chick who inherited almost 2 billion that lives in the other tower I realize I gotta get my @#%$ waaaaaaaaaaay together before I start pokin my chest out. LOL. I know you know where i'm coming from.

Quote:
I'M COOL. AND I'M CONTENT WITH MY CLIENTELE, WE DEF. GOT SOME WINDOW SHOPPERS THAT DRIVE ME NUTS, BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN DO FOREVER.
:wink:
wink.gif
I'm just glad i'm not in the clothing business because give-aways would literally have me losing my mind

I can't remember but did anybody ever post pics of Cams spinning globe? I read about it today in the XXL Love/Hate magazine...BTW K-Town, they hated that I95 piece.
nWo
new world order

Back
Top Bottom