OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
Word to Shania Twain.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

damn bleek is still being sustained by jay? what'd his last album sell and when was it released? like 4 years ago??
Aim: yurymachaveli

I Dress well because life's too short for bummy shoes and fake bape...

^
i would be doin the same if i was bleek, no worries in life, just stay true and loyal to ya dude
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

Quote:
damn bleek is still being sustained by jay? what'd his last album sell and when was it released? like 4 years ago??
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

For some reason I've never liked that jumpman or any of Melo's jewelry. For all the money it looks like he blows on jewels he should atleast get some quality pieces.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

daaaaamn! :smokin
smokin.gif
no joke those LRG pieces are sick. they are right on point. i seen the chains ya'll made for the dudes from TC and they are clean. thats some nice work. much props.

it must be nice to be Bleek. Especially when JAy tells the world you will never have to sell an album again, and he will still be a millionaire :pimp:
pimp.gif
dam why couldn't i have lived in Jays Building? I would of beat Bleek to the punch of always bothering him everyday with my raps :\
ohwell.gif

Guess i'll just bother Ben baller everyday on nike talk :rofl:
roll.gif
Get At Me !!!

Quote:
First piece I saw that twirled was Just Blaze's name piece, he had the Roc-A-Fella part attached so that it looks like a turntable and that part twirled that was also before 50 got that G-Unit one done.

Yeah, Just had his piece before the G-Unit spinner but before that we did Biz' spinning record pink ring. Spun when you lift the needle up.....At the time it was groundbreaking.....
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

qpqvc5.jpg
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Back
Top Bottom