OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

the st michael piece is a) dope as hell and b) a ninjahood trademark, couldnt see you rocking a jesus piece.
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Too much potential for destruction w/ your current banger. Simplify things and go w/ that Jesus piece. It's more versatile as your current St. Michael is mad brolic and I'm sure you don't feel like wearing it sometime due to it's size. You've already had issues and if you be dumbing out in the club you probably should keep it simple and not rock something that can get caught on things and lose limbs etc... Peace
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

heres juelz flag piece...
juelzjl4.jpg

the mentioned skull head chain link...
skullib5.jpg
...word

I say keep your piece, being that i seen it in person i think it's better then the jesus and more original...but in the end its all up to you

Everyone says "don't get the Jesus because everyone has it" whose everyone? there is only a small HANDFUL of people that actually have the proper Jesus piece. All these other cats your referrring to have terrible terrible D grade versions which shouldn't even count in the first place.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

i like that piece ninjahood.
and you're in the hood.
how many N's up there will notice the diff between that Jesus Christo and the rest?
im not saying its worth it to repair it cuz i dont know pricing but i wouldnt get the jesus piece in the hood where varients and authentics are the same to most people.
TEAM PLATANOOLIVE 5s SAMPLE JORDAN CLOTHING EBAY AUCTIONS!!

"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

Quote:
its always the bay area dudes posting those no name rappers with ugly garbage as jewelry that nobody cares to see. u bay dudes need to leave this thread alone fo reals.
:smh:
smh.gif
CHRISTMAS CHEERS, DIPSETS YEAR, BALLIN EVERYDAY.
Come through your block with the chop drawn, blasting Heavy Metal like a Rock song - The Jackaaimemailhoneydip ]

This N Juelz is doing a show at my school right now.. His watch and bracelet are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
League Of Extraordinary _
Call Me Seymore... Why? ... Because I SEE MORE!!!
I'm Gettin Better Yearly Like Madden Games!!!​

yo straight up ninja i would go with the jesus piece that joint right now is fire!! Your joint is cool but I have to go with ididit and tdot and get that yellow gold jesus joint. By the way ktown i remember you said you got that from some dude who needed a loan how much would that jesus piece run for I am feeling that

Quote:
Everyone says "don't get the Jesus because everyone has it" whose everyone? there is only a small HANDFUL of people that actually have the proper Jesus piece. All these other cats your referrring to have terrible terrible D grade versions which shouldn't even count in the first place.
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Quote:

Quote:
i like that piece ninjahood.
and you're in the hood.
how many N's up there will notice the diff between that Jesus Christo and the rest?
im not saying its worth it to repair it cuz i dont know pricing but i wouldnt get the jesus piece in the hood where varients and authentics are the same to most people.

i've been on Niketalk since da begining of 2000,...if one thing i've learned in these forums is faking da funk is NEVER :tongue:
tongue.gif
29q1c1d.jpg
3ymelvo.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
ing today...i'll have time to hibernate my cuban link till that jacob sees a new home wit ninjahood/p-hizzo.

team platano

check out da myspace

Damn Ninjahood, that St. michael's piece has been through alot.

it is dope as hell though

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
**Team X-Bladz**
We Go Big, Therefore; We Never Go Home​

Drop the ST Micheals piece fam...switch it up with the jesus piece for a minute

:TEAMRAVENS:
this is what happens when you take a L​

For the record I never said ninja should go to the Jesus I was just clearing up what nonsense people were saying about the piece earlier.

Honestly the St. Michael's piece is so NY so MOBB so WU which is why I think it's perfect for you ninjahood with the enhancements you were going to do to it might as well kept that and lets say in a year your bored you can then go for the Jesus and the difference wouldn't be as much as now.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

ninjahood check ya inbox. and icing out the st. michaels pieces wouldnt be a bad idea, but im not mad at you if you switch to the jesus pieces. everything Q said on the last page was 100% on point. with so many varients and garbage molds, the "jacob mold" sticks out and is so much better then all that other crap. but im biased so take it for what its worth lol...
TeamRL Polo

SZ8-8.5? BUY MY VANS. DS, BNIB TAN AND RED LEATHER SK8 HI'S.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=200049924639&rd=1&rd=1

get the jesus
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

that st.Michaels is NT's official charm :lol:
laugh.gif

i say you keep that shi son...

i think ninjahood (nh) i think that piece and the unique decor in ya crib :lol:
laugh.gif
..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
++Uno Status.......I ride alone.......( pause )++

how much does Jacob's Jesus go for (like the one you posted NH)? I haven't even seen one around here.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

Ninjahood...you look like

zzR8g56H.jpg

Jose Guillen

*but anyways, that JP looks good from the pics....but your og piece is very unique...that's gonna be a tough choice....

Back
Top Bottom