OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

TRIAD2.jpg

not many asians proud to be buddhists by wearing their buddha. i think only gangster asians rock it.

1576_99.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
HI IM WAYNE, AND I LIKE SHOES
First the Fat boys break up, now everyday i wake up, somebody got a problem with Wayne...​
<br>

Quote:
not many asians proud to be buddhists by wearing their buddha. i think only gangster asians rock it.

lol its not just buddhists that rock jade buddhas alota chinese kids get those as gifts from they grandmas so they wear it. Im actually lookin for a nice one with gold around it

Is it really Loon's though remember ninjahood I showed you that pic of Fab's chain which had the same "L" on the bail.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

YO! damn ben, so i can get that bottom piece you got in for only 1500.
time for us to business
can i get wht and yellow stones instead of all white for 1500?
get@ me asap! got the $ for ya
[email protected] 8)
glasses.gif
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

Kinda late but Ninja if you got the paper cop the jesus piece. You already got a fly setup but a Jacob Jesus piece would set that chain off.

Yo that Tax Free joint is crazy!
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
Whats wrong with sneakers?

Thats what i'm saying.
"Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella would never allow me to release songs I plan on putting out there. I ain't down with that commercial nonsense. I'm about to deal with the fake with my next album, from George Bush to 50 Cent."

Nothing. He just outgrew them (guess)...if you didn't, keep on doing you.
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
$$$$$$$​
"F a Pick Up post...I pick up toast, got the East on my back...I pick up coast

Quote:
Whats wrong with sneakers?

y'all seem to mis understand everything I say....
I didn't say anything was wrong with them, but after ninja's statement.... it obviously is still a problem to where he buys them so much he can't save or have some chips put away for the ice he wants.

I guess, I'm just lucky, I like shoes that cost $65 mostly and a lotta the time they're free.

don't get me wrong, sneakers is what made me my money to get this business craccin. it's just I cant believe there are still shoes out there people are searching for or waiting to come out.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

i see what your sayin but as long as theres jordans there will be lines

:TEAMRAVENS:
this is what happens when you take a L​

Nov06-76.jpg

A few questions to those in the know: I want that chain, but 22-24 inches. about 60 grams is the heaviest, and the thickest would be 8mm. 14k, alternating links like fat joes, except white gold, yellow and rose. Someone help me out!

Oh, and is there a huge difference between cuban and curb links?

Back
Top Bottom