OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
is that fat albert next to the jesus piece? :nerd:
nerd.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

yo i think thats loons jesus piece. like I know loon had that back in the day with the L on it and everything

I think you should get SOMETHING with ice. you've always argued gold weight this and that and I've always just read it like "taht @#%$ is stupid because ice is hotter and just does @#%$ to other people taht gold ani't doin", but I think if your papers right you should do something between the two. I still say you flip the script and bust that piece into two pieces and get them iced out. That @#%$ would be murder B, one white gold with white ice and one yellow with yellow ice on matching cubans so its like you got you historic link, you got you style with the colors and you got ice period, and after all that you'l have O's hearin you comin cause you got a white gol St. micheal bangin of a yellow gold devil a block down, and some nice ice so they can see your shine and mix they make up and hair before you can realy see them, but thats just how I see it

but end of the day I see you flippin YOU KNOW ice is where its at and you gonna move on it
AD SPACE FOR SALEIf you think I'm playin you'll seeNEW AUCTIONS UPDATED OCT. 4 10 Deep Crack & Rich Yung!!!

1576_99.jpg
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

get two cubans get the piece broken into two separate pieces like what you said you had originally but make sure one cuban is longer then the other and wear both so it'll look like both is fighting
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
TEAM ETHIOPIA​

Melo and Bron.....Melo with the 3 tone.

453bi1j.jpg

29b0hup.jpg

2vuew51.jpg

Luda, Katt Williams
4bh5ruh.jpg

4ge8mxz.jpg

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada​
Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

ktown, you got detailed pics of that invisible set bracelet? Whats the price tag on that and how does it wrap around your wrist? I cant see from the pics on how it curves.
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

k TOWN U can post pics of some of the grills you did?

And pics of the cheapest 6 set wit diamonds u do? i looked on yall myspace but aint see pics

I had a similar piece Ninja like 2 years back, I had gotten this straight outta high school , funny thing is i had lost this chain for like a year or so and then found it in my Jordan XVII black briefcase when i was getting ready to get rid of some of my Jordans. and just got rid of it..I sold my piece and my chain though soi just rock a bracelet these days .I don't know if i want another chain yet cuz I think i'd want a custom piece.

I know people say keep it but after a certain time sometimes u just get tired of your jewelery n want something new.

mychain2kb9.jpg

and here's the bracelet i currently rock
imgpreview1018369jpgzo8.jpg
The Overachiever Coming Soon Hype You In The Face Stab Your Brain With My EsposPeep Audio Such As Sais Too and Pat Glocks Screwed In the Meantime

Quote:
k TOWN U can post pics of some of the grills you did?

And pics of the cheapest 6 set wit diamonds u do? i looked on yall myspace but aint see pics
GRILLZ13.jpg
er kit grill (bottoms) you get 6 teeth all individual diamond teeth (princess cuts) in white or yellow gold. for $1,500 + shipping.
the bottom grill below in the pic is what you get for $1,500 (i've seen this one go for $3,500 at a lotta places)

982635094_l.jpg

Quote:
ktown, you got detailed pics of that invisible set bracelet? Whats the price tag on that and how does it wrap around your wrist? I cant see from the pics on how it curves.

as for the invisibly set bracelet.
here's some pics.
I know you've asked, but honestly, how could you not tell how it wraps around from just lookin at it? it has a basic clasp. wraps just like any other bracelet would. there's just over 20 carats total weight. price for anyone who's dead serious about it, is $17,000 cash only. the list on it is close to $30k
INVISIBLE_BRACE1.jpg

INVISIBLE_BRACE2.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Damn that bracelet is Serious.... i would love to own that.
"Bruce Wayne of the Game have no fear/
When you need me just throw your Roc signs in the air"

ben aint jokin tom's jewelry here in the bay would OD on that 6 tooth invisible set grill......chargin at least 3...... it seems like icee fresh is the only place you can get quality stuff in the WHOLE GOD DAMN US!! for the best prices...

i'm def. gonna fly down to LA and get my next grill from icee fresh whenever that may be..... BEN wassup with the korean discount?! lol
R.I.P.
MAC DRE​

^LOL at Fat Joes being on sale for 10 bucks but Game's still priced at 14.99
Aim: yurymachaveli

I Dress well because life's too short for bummy shoes and fake bape...

Back
Top Bottom