OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

17708- who is that dude? i just seen the pic of him with the raiders peice on B.A.R.T...he dont look to familiar from the bay artist i know of...
"Gettin chesse like im signed with craft"

YO K-TOWN

if your invisible sets are only 1,500 i'll cop ASAP but my only questions are

How would i get a grill from you without being there to get the molds done? and another question is, i have a grill right now but would i be able to take the diamonds out of it lol and get it molded into somthing?

K.L.C​
OCK

Quote:
that raiders piece has the shape of the interstate piece
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
17708- who is that dude? i just seen the pic of him with the raiders peice on B.A.R.T...he dont look to familiar from the bay artist i know of...
1362319859_l.jpg
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

damn i want this piece so bad, ktown how much u guys be charging for somthing like this? or is this a PM type question?

1189844439_l.jpg

where are pics of that rapper? the one with the walk in closet,and fake jordans? and he was some wack music video with an asian chick.
______
WE GROWN.

Jon stop sleeping.......

Ain't molds easy to do? like they send you the kit then you send the mold back to them to get the grill done.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

Ktown, i know you gave that SF piece for free, right? but how much would that same exact piece cost? with the franco chain.

Ididit4luv, that broach is redic. Any hints on price figures that Jacko dropped? :lol:
laugh.gif

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada​
Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

:lol:
laugh.gif
jackashow131xz8.jpg
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Yo Ben.....those 2 peices for the custom car guy, might be my favorite @#%$ you have shown so far....I love the double game peices too though....keep doing your thing man

oh and Ninja.........how bout you get something custom through Ktown....hahah....F the religious shhhhh
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

last time I checc'ed, my prices was better then david blings or aviannes, etc.
especially for custom work.
we show a lotta love. most jewelers margins are from 50 to 100%
ours are never anywhere near that. but more importantly...

WE DO QUALITY FAM, NOT ONLY DO WE DO IT FASTER, OUR QUALITY IS WHAT TALKS.

thanks
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

God Damnit K-Town I see you!!!!
Keep doing your thing Homie...
I'm heading back to NY once i'm done shreding up ATL... but the moment i hit the West Coast i'ma shoot you a holla...
I still think i'm playin catch up with you on this money thing man... lol... i'm not happy, I'm happy for you, but i'm not happy... lol
-Sun

CAN IT BE THAT I STAYED AWAY TOO LONG!?!?!? Coldsun *****!
This is me, the Sun... A Real, Cool, Intelligent Gent, looking for hot stuff in a 10, 10.5
I'M BACK!! The Kid switched from being a NY Throughbred, to a ATLien..
Coldsun2000
[email protected]Peace and Respect to all..

so how much would some regular joe be able to pick that piece up for? i remeber u saying it in like vol.2 or 3 but dont remember..

Back
Top Bottom