OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

man i want a chain and pendant :pimp:
pimp.gif
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260061113824&rd=1&rd=1
Lrg dead serious Hoodies only $200

Quote:
hold up. your shop has done work for Jacko?
Beverly Hills Personal Jewelers and click on the Jewelry section and go to page 5...... He bought 9 of them! EVERYTHING HAD TO BE FLAWLESS, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

^

good god damn.

37 carats a piece x 9 pieces = 333 total carats!

face melter.
Finders Keepers.......

the drew gooden and lebron 23 piece are one of my favorites, and the basketball bail/loop is :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

K-Town let me be an intern, Im tryin to get my weight up!! But anyway that NJ DEVIL piece is the sickest one I've ever seen!!New Fav!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Buy My 60GB PS3 950 shipped!!!

Quote:
37 carats a piece x 9 pieces = 333 total carats!

And if you only knew how expensive and UNNECESSARY flawless stones are it makes it all more so crazy.... Dude wouldn't take anything else. Bron has done that a couple times and Drew once, but this dude said he won't ever buy anything less than flawless. You won't even notice the difference between a VVS1 and a Flawless stone unless you are trained extremely well
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

^they had several other websites throughout the years before that so i dont know if they actually legit, i wouldnt cop something from em
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

K-town, is that HUGE @#%$ golden rectangle Malice is wearing on BET right now the Re-Up Gang piece?
Although if I do, that implies I hate America.

Yeah Malice's new piece is like one BIG flat yellow gold square blcok with yellow diamonds like the size of a sidekick.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

better pic of Mistah FAB's piece...i still think its :pimp:
pimp.gif
15.jpg

"Gettin chesse like im signed with craft"

ey ben, u take paypal ? its about that time
GRILL EM!
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

This the same guy with the raiders piece.
706002565_l.jpg
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Back
Top Bottom