OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
i just asked Kelis 2 days ago about that jesus piece and she said she ain't got it anymore
|I
tired.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"Dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

I think ya boy gave up that SF piece to his boy Aaron Carter...i be seein him rock it often.....ben.....how do you feel about this?
0bf3c9ef86637cef0658e13e6734971a.jpg

6e59b88ea3e84b7be0b95772bd12aa95.jpg

BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.​

^^^^^^^^ why would he care? Ben got his money from the ya boy and might get a new customer if aaron like the piece.

Any of you jewelers whats the strangest request you got for a custom piece ? and has any body tried a something crazy like Moses standing with both tablets for the ten commandments . i guess it would have to be pretty big though but id like to se it
babies gotta eat !!!

Quote:
Any of you jewelers whats the strangest request you got for a custom piece ? and has any body tried a something crazy like Moses standing with both tablets for the ten commandments . i guess it would have to be pretty big though but id like to se it
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

in a song bun b mentions someone who has a piece with a girl sucking a guy off. I would like to see that chain

K-TOWN; YOU SHOULD TELL NAS TO GET UP WITH ME ON THIS MUSIC STUFF.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
'24/7/365' November 13thhh. YEAHHH.​

IN RUBIES? ^^^^^ NO IDEA, IT WAS 18K AND COST OVER 30 STACCS.

THE DUDE IN THE FIRST PIC YOU POSTED BALLA96 HAS FAKE ICE ON.
AND NOT ONLY IS IT FAKE, THE CZ'S ARE SOO CLOUDY THAT IT'S EVEN MORE PATHETIC.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YA BOY DID WITH THE PIECE, I DON'T CARE, THAT'S MY DUDE.... AND IF AARON CARTER WANTS TO STEP UP HIS ICE GAME, I'LL GLADLY TAKE HIS ICE.....

GIMME A FEW HOURS, I GOT SOME REAL NICE UPDATES OF SOME NEW STUFF WE GOT.

AND NAS JOINT GONNA BE NICE, GIVE US 11 DAYS
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
in a song bun b mentions someone who has a piece with a girl sucking a guy off. I would like to see that chain
...This thing is bigger than Nino Brown...This is big business....This is the American way...

and btw, the craziest request, i've had, well...... you'll read about it in about a month and a 1/2 in the new issue of DUB, the nba all star edition.... let's just say, a few million was a low super low me getting beat over the head quote. real talk, some michael jackson stupid ignorant type stuff. not a couple mill, a few mill
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Yeah, I saw the same thing KingTre. Don Magic I THINK had it but can't remember. Piece was OD, but then again there isn't a "classy" way to do that kinda thing. :lol:
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

u aint answer the ques benny.
how do i need to do this mold thing?
yall gone send me a mold kit and i mail back?
i need to go to dentist here and get it done?
etc..
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

YO! I don't believe that was Bishop's ring in the flick. I'll watch tonight for conformation though. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Quote:
IN RUBIES? ^^^^^ NO IDEA, IT WAS 18K AND COST OVER 30 STACCS.

Great Job on this Ben
Do you remember the size of each stone and how many went around?

its 10mm, just like mine...

ben, i KNOW u da man wit da quality, and custom work..hell if u was in da 212 area i'd mess wit u..but that jesus is already done and its already high quality...not to mention its 300 grams 14k gold :pimp:
pimp.gif

and duke is showing me ALOT of love....and yeah i confirmed it was loon's piece....when i asked why it was in his store duke said "yeah well loon is a lil broke ninja now so i let him sell it back to us" :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

imma bout to drop a even stack tomorrow morning..and i just signed up for double shifts at work....that piece is as good is mine

pimp.gif
4ibi4ag.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

Back
Top Bottom