OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

WOW...that piece is straight crack!!! i wasnt expecting that shiiit to come out like that?!?! DAMN!?!?!? you doing big things ben!!! big ups to you!!!

d :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pe!!!!!

Nas's piece is sick!

verrry na-hice!
"If you don't have something, you have nothing. If you have nothing, you have something."​

technomarina....
they don't make a franco in 14k over 6mm
so we had to custom make it a while bacc.
it was on one of our display pieces and I remember it took over a month to get it made out in Italy. but cmon, it's Nas.... we had to let him get it.

he showed us a lotta love on MTV too with sound bytes shouting me out and etc...
he's been jerked by a lotta jewelers, so he's real happy he came to ICEE FRESH

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Wow,

I am trying to imagine just how obscene that thing is in real life.

Sick!
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

that @#%$ is looking prope nodoubt, props ben :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
EAST OAKLAND
K.L.C

Ayo Ben...yall got a lay-a-way plan LOL. But ughhh...I need poor man, teachers pay shout out to that place you were gonna send me to. I need some studs son!

jacob was blowin up his cell phone coppin pleas to ask him to talk to this nfl player, to talk to missy, etc etc... now since a lotta these clowns have been exposed and such and being this late in the game with jewels, you just have to come correct.

I look at certain huge piece's that Johnny TV makes and I'm like, jesus.
first off, the pics actually look better, where as with our work, when you see it in person, you are blown away.... you got pieces he makes that are at thicc and as wide and big as our pieces but weigh like 150 grams? and on top of all that, his yellow diamonds are so inconsistent in colors, they should all be the same, don't let your customer leave your store wearing a piece with inconsistent colored stones man..... and the white diamonds I've seen him quote as VVS or even VS are so cloudy, you think hurricane katrina hit Houston. they str8 grey. we don't do that. pretty soon, we're gonna start upping the prices, so cats who are getting this work now are getting off good.

I want to have a business like Jason of Beverly Hills, like Jacob's but not be as dumb or greedy as jacob. I never want to have a business like Aviannes or any other 47th street jewelry store. we don't buy stolen merchandise. we str8 from the gate.

peace
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

nutso ben, seriously out of control...Its good to see you guys are doing it right. A lot of jewelers dont care about the customer after they create a solid customer base. Its good to see youre passionate about creating not only a solid piece but a solid relationship with your customers as well.

Back
Top Bottom